RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sugar And Me Day 95 'Ice CreamThat Is Not So Sweet'






Journey To Life
The Mathematics of Life 
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race

 ===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
to  participate in the design of 'fear of survival - as taste - as energy'

fear that I will not survive without eating sweets - specifically ice cream
desiring to eat ice cream with sugar for the positive energy experience
making me feel good and satisfied
desiring to eat creamy not so sweet vanilla ice cream with sugar
believing that eating not so sweet food like eating Vanilla Hagen Das Ice Cream
is not eating sugar
connecting sugar with sweetness
not seeing and realizing it is self-dishonest
as I am pretending it has no sugar when it does

believing I will transcend my desire for ice cream with sugar
when I eat not so sweet vanilla ice cream
as it is not so sweet
believing that it will lessen the 'bad effects' of sugar
when the ice cream is not as sweet tasting 

Through this
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
to doubt who I am
uncertain of whether I am the one that likes not so sweet vanilla ice cream with sugar
that likes a positive energy experience

or the one that eats only unrefined sugar in moderation
and fruits that contains natural sugar with fibers
that supports the body
developing an equal and one relationship with the body

Through this
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame
the physical for creating not so sweet ice creams
instead of realizing that I created my fears and desires
so I am 100% responsible
to forgive and correct myself

Through this
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
to have the excuse that I have to survive by eating
not so sweet vanilla ice cream
believing that it is my right to eat anything I like
instead of realizing that eating is about
eating  what the body needs
to survive optimally

Through this
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
to justify my excuse that I have to survive
by eating not so sweet vanilla ice cream
believing that I have to be whole
which means
eating all kinds of food
salty, sweet, bitter, sour, pungent, umami
instead of realizing thati am not defined by
a positive, neutral or a negative energy experience

nor mistaking wholeness with balance in polarity

It is to realize that real wholeness
does not need separation from the source
===

Self- Commitment Statements

I commit myself to when and as I see myself
fearing that I will not be able to eat and taste
vanilla ice cream and have a positive energy experience

I stop
I breathe

I realized this is me, as the mind
wanting to have a positive energy experience
through eating and tasting
not so sweet vanilla ice cream (Hagendas)

I assist myself to accept and allow me
to have
an equal and one relationship with the body
an equal and one relationship with food
where I buy food that the body prefers
food that assists the body to survive optimally

I assist myself to breathe through the desire
and stop myself from satisfying the desire
getting money and buying
the ice cream to satisfy the desire
instead of facing the fear and looking at where it started

I commit myself to stop myself from starving myself to a point where
I eat whatever is available on the table or in the store
to satisfy the hunger
I assist myself
to looking at what the body prefers for me to eat
and what is available
see what I need to prepare and buy for the day

I commit myself to see the label
at the back of the package of food I buy
and see how much sugar and what kind of sugar
is in the food
and realistically see how much sugar and what kind of sugar
is there
asking myself - is this sugar unrefined? Is this sugar natural?

I commit myself to redefine the word 'sugar'
and use it as equal to my expression

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application
birth myself here as who I am, how I am and what I am










No comments:

Post a Comment