RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, December 23, 2013

Water Part 1: Creating the Fitness and Health Industry Within Our Mind: 'Not Drinking Enough Water'





Are we really creating this world?

Who else will create this world but us who are here living in this world?

We mirror 'our within' - as the mind in 'our without' - as this world system

So i am doing self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing this and correcting myself in my living.

In this blog, i am looking at my desire to drink a lot of water to be healthy.

What is Self-forgiveness?

===

Self-forgiveness Statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the design of fear of survival - as water - as thirst - as drinking - as nourishment - as fitness

fear that i will be dehydrated 
believing i can get sick and die if i do not drink a lot of water
believing if my body is dehydrated it will not be able to carry out its many functions

so desires to drink 1-2 liters of water a day
believing i have to drink 1 or 2 liters of water a day 
to be able to be fit and healthy
within fear of death and sickness

Through this, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to 
doubt the body's ability to function - fearing death
within that, doubt myself 
perceiving a split within myself 
as the personality i created in the mind realm 
as the fitness personality who believes the body needs 1-2 liters of water a day
in contrast to me as breath here 
walking with the body as an equal
and getting feedback on how much water the body really needs


It is to realize that i formed these beliefs within my mind based on fear of not surviving, fear of sickness and death and so it is to release the positive and negative values i have put on drinking more and drinking less water 
and correct myself in my living. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of my skin
wrinkling because of lack of water and being dehydrated and sick 
believing i will ruin my looks
fearing being judged by others as ugly

instead of seeing and realizing this is based on a projection of my belief rather than a common sensical evaluation of how much water my skin needs moment by moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to stop my daughter from drinking water when she was having diarrhea when she was young believing that that is what the doctor prescribed 
fearing her discharging too much water
believing that if she will lose so much water from her body
she will be dehydrated and she will die
compromising her body's water needs
because of my fears and beliefs 

instead of embracing the fear 
using common sense 
and develop an equal and one relationship with the body 
to see how much water it needs to keep hydrated.

Through this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to stop eating and drinking for 3 and 1/2 days believing that there is more to the body than meets the eye
the evil me deciding for the body
within fear of not living eternally 
so desiring to not eat and drink
to transcend the instinct to eat and drink
to become the superior personality
that survives without eating and drinking
desiring to be a perfect superior being 
not realizing that desire to be superior is fueled by the fear of being inferior

It is to realize that it is a mind decision
within self-interest 

so it is about seeing how much water the body's needs to perform its many functions
seeing what water really is - a substance that is birthed here 
equal to all  - equal to who i am.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that i am using the mind to project my fears and ideas to the physical body and water
letting my mind decide regarding what is best for the body as to 
how much water we need to drink to be able to be fit and healthy
within fear of survival, sickness and death 
using information i heard and seen on tv and in the media
which i did not test in physical reality. 

I commit myself to walk the physical process of determining how much water is physically needed by my body in physical reality using common sense.


===

To be continued





No comments:

Post a Comment