RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Water Part 2: Creating the Fitness and Health Industry Within Our Mind: 'I Like To Drink Pure Spring Water'




In Part 1, i posed a question to myself and shared my answer:
http://foodandnutritionjunejourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/12/water-creating-fitness-and-health.html

Are we really creating this world?

Who else will create this world but us who are here living in this world?

We mirror 'our within' - as the mind in 'our without' - as this world system

So i am doing self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing this and correcting myself in my living.

Part 2 
Imagination Dimension:

In this blog, i am looking at my desire to drink pure water to be healthy which is fueled by my fear of being sick and my fear of death and evolving myself within that by creating a motion picture of sorts within my mind through my imagination.

What is Self-forgiveness?

===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine and evolve the 
thought of a picture of me dying in a dessert without water
into a motion picture within my mind 
imagining me dehydrated and dying if i do not drink water
believing that if our body is 80-90 percent water
i have to drink 2-3 liters of water everyday
believing what i heard from the media

connecting this to a memory of a picture of people dying in the dessert
without water to drink
and projecting myself suffering 
when there will be a drought on earth 

instead of seeing and realizing that
this fear is what i created within my mind based on 
my fear of sickness and death

as i saw the poor in the Philippines who does not have money 
to pay for water which they need to survive 
in a world of competition and uncertainty
where the basic necessities of all like water is not 
guaranteed for all

So, i commit myself to assist in creating a world that will give
and stop myself by releasing this fear within my mind 
through self-forgiveness and stabilizing myself 
when and as i see myself impulsed
by a picture or a news 
about water scarcity or water pollution

and instead of running away from my fear 
and satisfying my desire to drink lots of water
i look at the origin point of the fear
release the negative value i gave to not having water or having impure water
and the positive value i gave to having pure water 

desiring to get water from springs etc.
believing it has more life force
so will give me more health and vitality
rather than see realize and understand that this is me living my fear of sickness and death - within fear of survival

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to 
believe that when one goes to a certain lake and bathe in that water
where the saints and gurus bathe 
the water in that lake will wash away my sins or karma
because of the power of the saint/guru

Giving spring water a value that is more than life
giving the water in the Ganges/Lourdes a value that is more than life
and giving  tap water a value that is less than life

Instead of realizing water assists us all 
to survive here

It is to realize that the value of water is equal to life

It is us humans that pollute the water on the face of the earth
and so we have to take self-responsibility for 
cleaning up the trash we put in the oceans

to create a balanced ecosystem 
taking care of the earth and the bodies of water on earth
where, as we support the earth's survival
we are in essence supporting our own survival 

I commit myself to instead of following my desires
release the fears that fuel it

I commit myself to stand stable as the breath when watching a video, a movie etc. about water

I commit myself to be clear within myself before i say 
or write the word water

Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment