RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Water Part 7: Withdrawing Food and Water From the Body Is a Crime: The Body Has A Right To Live



This is the 7th in a Series of Blogs

Are we really creating this world?
We mirror 'our within' - as the mind in 'our without' - as this world system

So i am doing self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing this and correcting myself in my living so instead of blaming everyone and everything in this world for the inequality in this world, i instead take self-responsibility for what i accepted and allowed as the creator of 'my within' as the mind - and the creator of my without' as this world system - creating this world through what we all accept and allow rather than questioning and investigating everything and taking that which is good - and use that to assist in creating a world that gives dignified life for all, realizing that what is best for all is also what is best for me.

===

Part 7

Withdrawing Food and Water From the Body Is a Crime
The Body Has A Right To Live 
The Mind

Behavior Dimension: 

In this blog, i am looking at how i manipulate my body to manifest desires of the mind rather than developing an equal and one relationship with the body - which entails walking with the body to find out directly what it needs to support itself and giving the body that - for it to survive optimally. I tried not eating and drinking in the past. I realized that withdrawing nourishment of food and water to the body is withdrawal of support for Life - which is a crime to Life.  I realized the body has a right to live.

What is Self-forgiveness?

===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate my body through not eating and drinking - withdrawing nourishment coming from food and water - when i tried to not eat and drink for 3 and 1/2 days - creating scarcity of substances needed by the body to support itself to survive optimally - evolving myself in my mind through desiring eternal life and immortality and acting it out to manifest my desire -   instead of realizing that i am here as breath living life in this physical existence where within fearing death i limit myself from living this one life through not being here and not being aware that everything is here- which is what death is about - becoming the living dead.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to watch videos about people who is into Breatharianism without flagpointing myself to instead of my fears being impulsed by words that are defined by others within bias - direct myself to expose crimes commited in the name of feeling good, looking good and immortality through exposing my own acceptances and allowances first and my own evil nature making decisions from the starting point of evolving myself within my mind rather than being here in the physical - which makes me see illusions as reality because it gives me a positive energy experience within self-interest rather than for the interest of all as what is best for all which is essentially what is best for me- compromising the right of the body to survive optimally in service of life one and equal - is a crime to life.

It is to realize that i am here as breath within my body - the body supporting me to express myself here in walking this one life so i have to provide nourishment for the body and stop taking the energy coming from it by stopping imaginations, self-talk, reactions which i eventually act out - requiring energy output, and to stop transforming natural energy from the body to unnatural  energy to be used by the mind, It is to rather see realize and understand that this does not assist the body but rather make the body ill and contribute to its aging process.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself watching the tv or watching videos and written materials that others write, identify the starting point of where they are coming from when they say or write about the body, food and life - identify the fear that is fueling their desire and put it back to myself so i can take self-responsibility using self-forgiveness and self-correction - to rather than blame, take self-responsibility to correct myself in my living to in essence also correct all parts of me as life as the creator and the created of my within and without.

No comments:

Post a Comment