RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Word 'Water': Connection Mathematics: Day 46






My Food and Nutrition Blog Site:

===

Topic: 
Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with/as the word 'water' 
- as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express me here

Why am I Using Mathematics?
I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'water' which i experienced within my mind  - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words of/as living words.

Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 


===
Self-forgiveness

Separation


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word water through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word water through giving it a negative value


Charging the Word With Positive and Negative Values

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word water with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word water with a negative value 
Positive Connections

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word cleanse
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word cleanse

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word detox
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word detox

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word body
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word body

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word weightloss
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word weightloss

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word rain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word rain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word healthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word healthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word beach
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word beach

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word clean
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word clean 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word cook
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word cook

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word baptize
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word baptize

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word bath
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word bath


Negative Connections

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word fear
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word fear

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word dry
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word dry

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word drown
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word drown

I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word thirst
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word thirst

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word dirty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word dirty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word fasting
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word fasting

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word water to the word flood
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word water within the word flood
===

Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself 
separating from the word 'water'
through giving it a positive or a negative value
within and as my mind

I stop

I breathe

I realise that giving the word a positive value or a value that is more than life

is me as a simulated version of me looking through my mind's eyes
within my mind - fearing losing - trying to win - to survive in this world

realising that giving the word a negative value or a value less than life 
is me as the simulated version of me
within my mind
perceiving myself losing - so desiring to win to survive


Instead of seeing and realizing that i am here as breath in every moment
moving me, directing me as who i am

So i commit myself to bring myself back HERE and assist myself 

to accept and allow myself to see the physical reality as it is 

to through my physical eyes see that all of us
 consist of the same substance
therefore as equals
 living this one life

to before speaking and writing this word 
stabilize me as breath
standing clear of mind energetics - before i speak or write
and use the word as equal to my expression - as who i really am

===

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Value Equal to Life

I realized that i have given values to these words
and then connected them to the word 'water'

as an example

Positive values

cleanse = +100

detox = +100
                                                                                                                                                               
body = +10

weightloss = +100

rain = + 10

healthy = +100 

 beach = +100

clean = +100

cook = +100

baptize = +10

bath = +100

Negative Connections

fear = -40

dry = -10

drown = -50

thirst = -50

dirty = -20

fasting = -40

 flood = -80

Instead of realising that these values are NOT REAL
as i made them up in my mind

and it is

to realise that the value of a word is equal to who i am

as how i use it in my written and spoken expression
living it - as equal to/as sound - as equal to/as Life





No comments:

Post a Comment