RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Word 'Sugar' Connected To The Word 'Love' Day 93

Redefining Words
  === 
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race
 Words



The Word 'Sugar'
Topic:

Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'sugar'


as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life



Why am I Using Mathematics?


I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'sugar' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.


Why am i using Self-forgiveness?  
I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
 === 

 
Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself toseparate myself from the word sugar through giving it a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word sugar through giving it a negative value  

Charging It with A Positive And A Negative Value
 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word sugar with a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word sugar with a negative value
===
 
Positive Connections/Definitions 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word sweet
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed  myself to define the word sugar within the word sweet

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word tasty
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word tasty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word cooking
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word  cooking

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word candy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word candy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word store 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word store

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word leche flan
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word leche flan
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word haleya
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word haleya
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have aqccepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word 
sarap
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word sarap

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word  sinukmani
I forgive myself tyhat i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word sinukmani

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word bibingkang kanin
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word bibingkang kanin
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word guinatan
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word guinatan
 (Philippine sweet)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words
mango cake
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words mango cake 
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words ube cake
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words ube cake
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word buco salad 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word buco salad
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word love
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word mother
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word mother

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word  grandmother
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word grandmother

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words condensed milk 
I forgive myself that i  have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words condensed milk

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word kalamayhati
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word kalamayhati
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word macapuno
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word macapuno
(Philippine sweet)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word pinaltok
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word pinaltok (Philippine sweet)

 ===
 
Negative Connections/Definitions

 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word diabetes

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word diabetes

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word fat 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words  blood sugar
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words blood sugar


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word ugly
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the word ugly
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words heart attack
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words heart attack

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the word obesity
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself top define the word sugar within the word obesity

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sugar to the words weight gain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sugar within the words weight gain
 ===
Commitment to Correction Script
I commit myself to through writing self-forgiveness

and self-corrective application 
rewrite myself
to stop sentencing myself 
stopping the sentences in the book i have written within myself 
my whole life story
including the sentences about the word 'sugar'
equalto and one with how i created myself
through spoken words in my mind
creating myself through writing, speaking words
and expressing myself through words

I commit myself to when and as i see myself 
using the word  sugar to win when i fear losing
I stop
I breathe

I realized that within my fear of losing
and desire to win is me as the mind 
fearing and then instead of facing the fear 
of a negative energy experience
desires a positive energy experience

I assist myself to rather than  desire to win
stand for what is best for all speak and write the word 'sugar'
as an expression of myself 
equal to who i am

I assist myself to change my relationship with fear
to instead of fear of losing directing me
look at where the fear comes from
walk back - forgive myself 
for what i accepted and allowed
and correct myself 
in my written and spoken expression
using the word sugar
equal to who i am

 === 

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life
 


I realized that i gave positive and negative values connecting/defining the word 'sugar' to/within other words 'as in
 
Positive Connections/Definitions

sweet =+100
tasty = +100 
cooking= +100

candy=+10 
store= -10
leche flan =+100
haleya = +100

sarap= +100
sinukmani = +10
bibingkang kanin =+10
guinatan= +10
mango cake  =+100
ube cake=+100
buco salad =+100
love =+100
mother  =+100
grandmother =+100
condensed milk=+10
kalamayhati =+10
macapuno =+10
pinaltok=+10

Negative Connections/Definitions

 
obesity=-100


weight gain = -100
fat = -100
ugly = -100
heart attack=-100
diabetes = -100
blood sugar = -100
'


I realized that the values i had given the word sugar 
are mind values that are not real

It is to realize that words are symbols that i sound
as who i am, what i am and how i am
I assist myself to use this word 'sugar'
as equal to my expression

and realize that the value of all that is here
is equal to life
===
Quote:
 '...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into  a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that  self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...' 
Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2 Interview by Sunette Spies

No comments:

Post a Comment