RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Decoding The Mind of a Juice Feaster: Day 86: Juicing: Desire to Look Young



                                                      
Facebook Page
Website
===
===

In my past blogs i was decoding my mind as a meat eater
I am in a way hacking my mind
decrypting the codes of my mind

When i looked at my food programming timeline

Let's look at My Mind As One Who  Juice Feasts
(one surviving on juice)

I will bring my memories back here of when i was juice feasting (surviving on juice) 
and look at it:


Pattern Number 6

The Mind of One Who Juice Feasts:

> My raw food friends started juice feasting
>>i have this very tiny lump the size of a small bead in my right breast is growing bigger
>>>can this be a tumor?
>>>> No, this is nothing
>>>>>this can really be a tumor
>>>>>>I am scared, but i shouldn't be
>>>>>>>this will go away if i take healthy food
>>>>>>>>these are just toxins 
>>>>>>>>>maybe coming from me eating cooked food sometimes 
>>>>>>>>>>when i should be eating 100% raw foods
>>>>>>>>>>>I should have just stick to 100% raw food diet
>>>>>>>>>>>>then i will never get sick 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>i have to detoxify
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i have read that juicing can detoxify the system
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>they are juice feasting so i should juice feast with the people in the internet
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it is very difficult to just take juice because my body will feel so hungry
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and crave solid food
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but this lump is getting bigger
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I better not think about this
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is nothing really, tomorrow this will be gone
>>>>>Backchat: I will look really young when i juice feast
>>>>>>and get rid of the small lump
>>>>>>>that will be really good
>>>>>>>>but what if it does not stop growing and it becomes breast cancer?
>>>>>>>>>It will not
>>>>>>>>>>just be positive
>>>>>Backchat: I crave solid food
>>>>>>This juice feasting is tough
>>>>>>>maybe i will just do smoothies
>>>>>>>>they are more tasty 
>>>>>>>>>and there's more variation i can do too
>>>>>>>>>>it is still in liquid form so it's okay
===

This looks like a pattern - within a program

I defined myself into existence
programming myself through words spoken in the mind
creating myself through writing words, speaking words
and expressing myself through words 

In blogs to come
I will rewrite myself
To through writing, self-forgiveness  and self-corrective application 
stop sentences in the book i have written within myself 
my whole life story in this book that is myself

I am reprogramming myself
equal to and one with how i created myself


Note: Desires are fuelled by fears. The 'positive' comes from the 'negative'

Let's look at 
Fear 1: being sick                                             Desire 1: to be healthy 
Fear 2: looking ugly and old                        Desire 2: to look young
Fear 3: suffering, pain                                    Desire 3: have a happy life
Fear 4: negativity                                            Desire 2: to be positive

Let's look at My Beliefs:

Belief 1: one will be healthy and will stop getting sick if one eats healthy

Belief 2: juices and smoothies are better than solid food because digestion of food is less 
and so the body has more time to expel toxins
Belief 3: i will look young when i juice feast because my body will have more energy from 
less digestion going on in my bodyBelief 4: When i think positive it will manifest in the physical reality 
Belief 5: lumps in the body comes from toxins
Quote:

' your mind is that very system that manipulate, deceive and lie
to your very beingness to get your beingness to respond 
in a very particular specific way to the mind'  
Interview from Eqafe

What Is the Decision i made?
To do juice feasting

What is the'Momentary' Reward i get ?
'Happiness' within living a healthy life - looking good and feeling good
and not getting sick/not going to the hospital

A momentary feeling that i get addicted to which i wanted to prolong to a point where it will not end. That is my limited idea of what life means, existing within a polarity equation.

It's like existing like a battery. One minute i am full of energy and one minute i am down where i make sure i am always charged - using food, spirituality, money, relationships etc.
So, i charge my battery to full capacity to have endless happiness and endless bliss. 

I ask myself these questions:
1. Is my beingness trapped within this pattern?
2.  Can i free my beingness from this trap?

To See the Problem and the Solution, follow the link, Problem Solution Reward

Quote:

'The energy of fear takes the physical body and so ones beingness into a resonant state of stress and tension and when one move ones sound in the self-forgiveness as a gentle soft depth, assist and support with that change of energy and its consequence to self stability in the physical body... '
=
'What is fascinating about desire is also its often or frequent attachment to fear in that one will be in a desire but at the same time there will be a fear as well in how one get into that internal conflict for a moment - i want to but i don't but i can't stop myself, oh and there i go and then one give in to the particular specific desire...'
From the Interview: When Desire becomes Overwhelming 
===

No comments:

Post a Comment