RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cooked Pumpkin Pie Mathematics: Competitions: Texture: Day 40 Consequence Dimension


I can see how my fear 

of mushy texture 

which i thought about,  imagined in my mind etc.

created a consequential outflow

where the body was resourced 

to transform substance from nutrients

to energy for the mind 

and in 'my without' as this world system

restaurants prepare food

 to cater for the desire of people

for different textures

to satisfy the mind of the customers 

where plants and animals are being 

slaughtered for food and profit

and within that

use the animal and plant bodies 

to entertain the mind within texture

===

My Self -forgiveness 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself 

to create as consequence the food industry where 

people use food to entertain the mind 

as 'restaurant owners/people who prepare food' 

making sure 

that food being served has all the textures that would satisfy 

the customer who eats and pay for the food

-
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to 

exist in an unequal monetary system

disregarding people who does not have money

yet making food available with different textures 

for us, the elite  who has money 

 to entertain the mind to be 'happy'

===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself 

'as the employer'/restaurant owners

for not assisting in establishing a world that truly honors life based on equality

supporting the current system based on inequality

 slaughtering plants and animals

to sell 

to earn money to survive within self-interest

-
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself 

as 'pumpkin pie factory owners'

to make many pumpkin pies to feed 

people who has money

who celebrates Thanksgiving and other events

disregarding those who does not have money

to buy a pumpkin pie

surviving within self-interest 

for the purpose of earning profit

not realizing this is not what is best for all but what is best for me only

rather than assist in establishing a world based on equality

where all can have food on the table

standing for what is best for all life
-
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to

as a 'chef'

 make food that has different textures

 designed to make profit 

and entertain the mind of people

to have 'positive mind energy experiences'

not seeing/realizing food is there to assist the body

to survive optimally

-
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself 

'as the restaurant employee', to earn money 

to survive in a world of inequality

 making food for people

to make them 'happy'

to earn money to survive

yet not assisting in establishing a 

 a world that truly honors life based on equality

to birth life on earth

so slaughter of plants and animals for profit will stop
-

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself 

to join food competitions as a competitor 

preparing food

 in food competitions

with different textures

so the judges will like the food

so i can win the competition

so i as the evil me

can have money and fame

 in this world system of inequality

slaughtering animals and plants

 to  prepare food 

to win a food competition 

making sure the food i am preparing has all the textures 

 the judges like

 within self-interest 

only thinking about how i can be popular 

so people will look up to me as the 'best chef'

not seeing and realizing that food 

as animal meat and plant meat

are animals and plants giving up their lives 

to assist the human body to survive optimally  

in oneness and equality

where the body of humans is being given value = Life
where the body of nature is being given a value equal to = Life
where the body of animals is being given a value = Life
where the body of plants is being given a value = Life
-

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say 'yes' to being a judge
in food competitions

where i judge the expression/manifestation 
of life as plants, animals etc.

and give them a value that is more than or less than life
not realizing this is abuse of life

as they are here to support the body to survive 

not realizing that when i give  manifestations/expressions of life 

a value greater than or less than  Life

 i am blaming the physical/substance for 

expressing the way it is 

 perceiving the expression/manifestation within my mind's eyes 

judging these manifestations/expressions 

according to how they look, smell and taste 

and how i believed they should look, smell or taste 

based on self-interest which is  

according to what will give me 

'the most positive energy experience'

or 'happiness'

without considering what is best for all life

===

I commit myself to blog about how animals and plants etc. are 

being used to entertain the mind

where people do not assist in establishing


where people do not put a stop in slaughtering plants and animals for profit

where people does not stand for what is best for all 

and create life - where all can live as equals on the face of the earth 

in this one Life forevermore

===

Pumpkin Mathematics
Giving Mind Values as + and - Values
Vs
Giving Value Equal To Life
===

'I have given the mushy texture of the pumpkin pie a value = - 10

where i did not see
 that i am giving values to different textures 
to have a positive energy experience

where food with different textures  is being given a value = +10
as it gives me happiness

as when i taste soft and crunchy textures in the food i eat
 i become happy'

where 

'a combination of soft and crunchy texture = +10'

and so i accumulate 'positive values'

which gives me 'more positive experiences' 

which gives me 'more happiness experiences'

as in

'soft texture + crunchy texture  = positive or happy mind experience'

so chefs prepare food that has different textures

to entertain the mind of customers 

doing it for profit

where 

'food with different textures  = more customers = higher profit = +10 
food with mushy texture without crunch = less  customers = low profit = -10'

where' +10 and -10' are mind values that are not real

as i can see using common sense 

that we are all parts of life with equal value 

as our physical/body is made from the same substance all are made of

so i commit myself to 

giving 'texture' 

which is an expression/manifestation 

of Life

a value 

equal to Life
===

I commit myself to when and as i see myself wanting to join competitions as a competitor

I stop

I breathe

I do not participate

I realize this is me desiring to classify manifestations/expressions

according to my mind's eyes 

where i do not see the consequential outflow of this on the body 

resourcing the physical (for nutrients) 

and transforming them to energy for use by the mind

to be able for me to go inside my mind 

jumping from one compartment to the next to be 'happy'

which requires energy 

looking for flaws and perfection in the food i am judging

not realizing that this is how

 i as the mind

perceive manifestations/expressions of life

as an individual separate from life

not realizing i am part of life 

so in essence i am equal to all parts of Life

so i bring myself here and assist myself to 

accept and allow me to have an equal and one relationship with the 

physical/body where i will be able to see
in an equal and one seeing

the equality that exist as the body/physical 

made from the same substance all bodies/physicals

are made of

here in this physical existence

 and assist myself to accept and allow me to see

 what nutrients the body needs

to survive optimally

-

I commit myself to when and as i see myself 

being asked to judge a competition

i stop

i breathe

i stop participating

I realize this is me perceiving myself as superior from Life 

where within my mind i judge Life

according to my beliefs

which come from what i heard or seen 

which i took as my truth 

not considering the interdimensionality of Life

which my mind's eyes cannot see 

not realizing that i have to use common sense 

and see from a physical seeing 

that Life expresses itself in so many ways

as different expressions/manifestations

so instead of judging Life

all i have to do  is bring myself back here

and give Life 

 its real/physical value

a value equal to Life

===


No comments:

Post a Comment