RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, December 31, 2012

Pork Mathematics : Connections : Day 44 Redefinition



Lechon: Roast Pork in Charcoal Rotisserie





Topic: Releasing the energy charge to the word 'pork' 

Why I Use Mathematics?
I am using mathematical symbols to show the mind values i have given the words i connected to the word 'pork' which i equated the word 'pork' to 

Why Redefine The Word 'Pork'?
The definition of  the word 'pork',  as the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig (Sus domesticus) which is eaten in many countries -  is a limited definition. It is a definition coming from the character/personality as who we have become as the mind - separate from who we are as all Life. I am redefining the word 'pork' and giving it a meaning equal to who i am - equal to all that exist, one that i can live as an expression of myself.  

Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

===
Self-forgiveness Statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word pork through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word pork by giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word pork with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word pork with a negative value



Positive Connections:
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word delicious
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word delicious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word good
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word dinuguan
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word dinuguan (Philippine's pork blood stew)

Iforgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word humba
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word humba (Philippine's sweet and sour pork stew)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word lechon
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word lechon (roasted pork on charcoal)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word adobo
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word adobo

Negative Connections
I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word fat

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the words 'heart attack'
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the words 'heart attack' 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word karma
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word karma

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word overweight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word overweight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word tamasik
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word tamasik

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word bad
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the word bad

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pork to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pork within the 
word sickness
===
Mathematics of Giving a Positive or Negative Mind Value
Vs
Giving A value Equal to Life


Positive Mind Values Given 
(Examples of values)

delicious = +10

 good = +10

dinuguan = +10

 humba = +10

 lechon = +20

 adobo = +10

===

Negative Values Given
(Examples of values)

fat = -10

 heart attack = -10

karma = -10

overweight =-10

tamasik (crude/negative vibration)= -10

bad = -10

 sickness = -10
===


Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself  charging the word 'pork'
with a positive or a negative value, believing that it will give me or someone a positive or a negative energy experience - I stop - I breathe

I assist myself to redefine the word  and use it as equal to my written and spoken expression

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word 'pork'
 through giving it a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe 

I assist myself to - before i write or say the word, breathe - be clear within myself and use the word 'pork' as equal to my expression as who i am here

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self correction in my living application, assist myself to practically live the redefined meaning i gave the word.
===

Redefining the Word Pork:

From 
Pork as the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig (Sus domesticus) which is eaten in many countries

To 
Pork as the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig which is eaten in many countries to support the body to survive optimally  - where the body/physical/substance of the pork is equal to the body/physical/substance of plants, is equal to the body/physical/substance of humans, is equal to the body/physical/substance of nature - equal to all - as Life

No comments:

Post a Comment