RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cooked Pumpkin Pie Mathematics: Anxiety, Fat Etc. Part 5 Day 37 Reaction Dimension: Quantum Systemization



  
===
===
===
===
===

In my last blog, I wrote about the fear dimension/layer of when i see the  pumpkin pie on the table.
In this blog, I am looking at my reaction of anxiety,  when in front of the pumpkin pie.
 I am using elementary mathematics to show how I add to the value of the pumpkin pie instead of seeing its real value as equal to Life.
I am using self-forgiveness,  writing a commitment script and moving myself breath by breath moment by moment  to correct myself  as i birth myself as equal to and one with Life.

===

Self-forgiveness

Reaction = Anxiety

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in anxiety 

when i see a cooked pumpkin pie in front of me 

believing it has a lot of sugar and flour which i have defined 

as 'fatty foods' 

and as i imagine the texture of pumpkin resembling that


of feces which i have defined as having a foul smell


me as the mind 


react and 


animate mind characters/personalities

 to make it real


having connected its texture with feces


having connected it to sugar, flour and fat


which i have connected 


to


 not being liked


fear of being ugly


 fear of being inferior


 fear of being alone


 fear of not existing


etc.


where 


i cannot see the pumpkin pie

 as equal to who i am

as i experience me as the mind


 reacting to the pumpkin pie

not seeing realizing and understanding 

the extent of the process of 

where 


when i go into a reaction of anxiety


the energy i use 


for this reaction to happen

as emotions and feelings


within the mind 


comes from an energy source


which is the physical body


not asking myself these questions 


1. Can the energy  as threads 


penetrate the muscle fibers?


2. Can the energy and information 


of the personality/character


store and layer itself within the


Physical manifestation?


3. Can this energy vortex move in the direction from the personality system


into a manifestation  from where the energy system


can move through it


and can move into the physical manifestation of the cell?


4. Can this manifest into 


all the chemicals, nutrients and compositions of 


the physical manifestation 


to resource substance/physicality


and transform into energy?


5. Can it be that - the same nutrients i feed the body 

i take from it  


 resourcing from the body to transform into energy?


===

Note: Please look at this reference:

Quantum Systemization Part 1
http://eqafe.com/i/lperry-quantum-systemization-crystal-and-energy-frequency-design-part-1

Quantum Systemization Part 2
http://eqafe.com/i/lperry-quantum-systemization-consciousness-currents-and-choice-part-2
===
not seeing the common sense


that it is possible for all this to happen in a quantum level


where everything is sytematized

which i cannot see within 

a limited 'mind eyes'

as me as the mind 


create characters that talk to each other within my mind

to

 think, imagine, have internal conversations/backchats


using the mind to also

manipulate my body 

to move in a certain way to justify my desires

to be 'happy and blissful'

to cover up my fears 

where

i resource substance/physicality and transform it into energy


within and as my mind

instead of 


developing a real relationship with the body

and an equal and one communication with/as  it 

to see what it requires to survive optimally 

and choose what i eat accordingly

clearing the physical communication

as in 

stopping my 

'mind chatter'

so i can HERE (hear)

the hereness of sound

as who i am 

as equal to the body/physical/substance

as equal to the body/physical/substance of nature

as equal to the body/physical/substance of plants

as equal to the body/physical/substance of animals

===
The Mathematics of

Giving

Positive and Negative Mind Values vs  Giving Value Equal To Life

 Reaction as Anxiety


Giving a 'mind value'  to the cooked pumpkin  pie  

equal to a 

negative value

as i  have a negative experience of it

within my mind

where

pumpkin pie =  -10


as it has flour, fat  and sugar which are ingredients one can find in the pumpkin pie


believing it can 'make me fat' 

which i connected to a 'negative mind/unnatural energy experience' 

giving 'fat' a negative mind value' as i connect it to my fear of not being liked etc.

'Fat = -10'

where the negative value i give Fat


 i give to the pumpkin pie as well


as i equate 2 different manifestations as 'the same'

based on a 'mind value'

which is based on a 'positive or negative unnatural mind energy value'

where

Pumpkin pie = -10

and 
Fat = -10

instead of giving the pumpkin pie value = Life
instead of giving Fat a value = Life

as the pumpkin pie is made of pumpkin 


which is a plant 


The plant having a value = Life


The plant being a part of  the whole, that is Life


Fat being a manifestation that supports the body's functions

Fat having a value = Life 

that is here to support the body 


The body which value = Life 
  ===

Commitment to Correction


I commit myself to when and as i see myself 


reacting with anxiety when i see a pumpkin pie


I stop 


I breathe


I realize that i connected the texture of the pumpkin  pie filling 


to the texture of feces 


charging the pumpkin pie with a negative value


as i connected  the  texture of a cooked mashed pumpkin

which most of the pumpkin pie filling is made of

to the texture of feces 

giving it a negative value

So, i am assisting myself to stabilize me as breath


 and flagpoint myself when i see a cooked pumpkin pie on the table


and in that stability as breath


move myself from the mind to 


being here as breath with 


the physical body

===

I commit myself to in the in breath 

practicing becoming aware of everything 

of my physical body 

and then in the out breath 

expressing into the depths of the physical
-

I commit myself to assist myself to  


accept and allow myself 

to

 when i am moving

  eventually develop an awareness 

to at the same time able to assess 

when anything within my physical body

 is not in equilibrium 

and how to re align it 

within absolute equal and one awareness

 with ones physical 
-

I commit myself to accept and allow me to establish 

an equal and one communication

with the physical body

===
Note: Reference
Birthing a New Life Through The Eyes of the Horse:
http://eqafe.com/i/lperry-birthing-a-new-life-through-the-eyes-of-a-horse-part-1
===


to birth me here


as who i am 


as equal to the physical/substance/body


equal to the body of nature


equal to the body of plants


equal to the body of animals


and simply live as who i am equal to all that is here



No comments:

Post a Comment