RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Paranoia of Breatharianism Day 123 Plants Make It Possible For Us To Breathe

Free Eqafe Interviews


In this blog, i am looking at my fear of survival 
and my desire to transcend it through becoming a 'Breatharian'
fearing survival and seeing breatharianism as a way of transcending that fear

To through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application in my living
stop the paranoia 
in 'my within' - as the mind
So, as i take self-responsibility in 'my within' - as the mind
take self-responsibility in 'my without' - as this world system
birth me here as equal to all that is birthed here - as Life 

What is self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/home/my-process/self-forgiveness/

Self-forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to
participate in the design of fear of survival - as form - as air - as plants

fear i will be inferior if i do what everyone does

as in
gets hungry > eats food > survives

desiring to transcend hunger
by trying to not eat nor drink 
initially once a week and then for 3 1/2 days

so i will not not take self-responsibility for
poverty in this world
running away from my fear of being poor
believing that if i can survive without eating
i will not be controlled by money, by food, by hunger etc.

believing that in doing so, i will be superior to all those that work to eat to survive

instead of realizing breatharians take air as a form of nourishment
and that without plants all of us including breatharians will not have oxygen to breathe
so we are all equally responsible to face the consequence
of what we have accepted and allowed in this world of inequality

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to
doubt who i am
the one who is inferior
working to eat to survive
as the one who works hard to earn money to buy food to survive
or the one who is superior
surviving even without money or without food just like the 'gurus'

fearing that when food runs out i will die
desiring to survive even without eating
so i can survive even when there's no money nor food

believing that if i become breatharian i will transcend my fear of survival
and become superior/superhuman

instead of realizing breatarians take air as a form of nourishment
and that without plants we will be breathing the same air we breathed out
realizing that without the body we will not be breathing
so we have to take self-responsibility
for everyone here - as all life
and assist in establishing a world where all will have food
as it is a human right
to have all the basic necessities to survive

realizing that we have to stop mind participation
as the body is being resourced for energy
for the mind to exist
just like a computer plugged to a socket on the wall
running on electricity
within this, the evil me
abusing the body
and instead of stopping the abuse
by stopping mind participation
the more i participate in my thoughts about becoming superhuman
while trying to transcend my fear of inferiority
running away from the fear of survival - the point that i have accepted and allowed

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the mind
through having thoughts about
being inferior as a human that eats and drink when hungry
believing i will be superhuman when i survive even without eating nor drinking 
without considering the abuse of the physical, the plants, nature etc.
within this mind participation

I  forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame the
poor for being poor
believing that if they transcend their fear of not having food to eat
they too will be able to become breatharian
and survive without eating nor drinking
believing that it has the potential to solve poverty on earth

instead of realizing that money is unequally distributed
and that i am justifying the inequality
rather than taking self-responsibility for the big gap between the rich and the poor - inequality

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame
the physical for creating hunger and poverty
fearing that when there's war and there's no food available
i will get hungry and die
desiring to become breatharian so i can transcend this fear of survival
believing that i am just responsible for my own survival
instead of realizing i am equal to all that is here
as we are all birthed in this one life
so i am responsible for the survival of all - as Life

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the excuse that i have to survive as the superior human that survives even without eating nor drinking
fearing being poor
fearing having no money to buy food to eat to survive
desiring to be filthy rich
so i can transcend this fear
desiring to be a monk
so i can transcend this fear
desiring to be breatharian
so i can transcend the fear of survival
believing that if i become breatharian i will survive
even if i don't eat nor drink

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to
justify the excuse that i have to survive as a breatharian
fearing survival
desiring to transcend my fear of survival
to be whole
believing that if i survive even when i don't eat nor drink
i will not be a slave to money, food and hunger

instead of realizing that this is balance in polarity
as in
eating to survive > surviving even without eating

it is realizing that real wholeness
does not need separation from the source

I am here as breath
moving me
directing me
in every moment
as part of the whole - as all life

No comments:

Post a Comment