RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cooked Pumpkin Pie Mathematics Part 4 Day 36 Fear Dimension



  
===
===


Fear Dimension 

In this blog, I am looking at the fear dimension  as  'fear that others will not like me when i get fat'  when in front of the pumpkin pie.  I am using elementary mathematics to show how I add to the value of the pumpkin pie instead of seeing its real value as equal to Life.
I am using self-forgiveness, writing a commitment script and self-corrective application to correct myself so I can birth myself as equal to and one with Life.
===



'Fear that others will not like me  when i get fat'

Self-forgiveness


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to 

create a relationship with fear - fearing that others will not like me 

when i am fat 

and fear they will look down on me 


where fear of fat 


and fear of being inferior


becomes the force that drives me 


to choose which foods to eat

rather than what the body needs to survive optimally

===
The Mind Value vs the Real Value of Fat
===


Within this Fear
 'Fear others will not like me when i become fat'

the mind value i am giving 'Fat is equal to - 10' 


where 


-1 is the 'least negative experience/suffering i will get in the future'


-10 is the 'most negative experience/suffering i will get in the future'


based on 'experiences in the past'


where 


when i gained weight/got fat 


 had a negative energy experience


of others not looking at me


where looking at me 


was connected to 'liking me'


and not looking at me 


was connected to 


'not liking me'


so the me, this is me as the mind 

deciding to give a value to fat that is less than life 

based on a negative energy experience in the past

and gave fat this value


'Fat = -10'


predicting that i will get a negative experience/suffering in the future


when i gain weight/get fat


within 'fear of getting fat'


instead of looking at this  Fear 

redefine the word 'Fat'


and give it a real value equal to Life


as in


Fat = Life

and use it as equal to my written and spoken expression

===

Commitment to Correct Myself


I commit myself to when and as i see myself 


fearing others will not like me when i get fat


I stop


I breathe


I realized that


I connected people not looking at me 


to losing my relationship with people


which means i will not be desired


which essentially equates to being alone


as i connected 'not being desired to not being looked at, and not being looked at, to being alone'


which i connected to a 'negative energy experience'


where i connected no one looking at me or no one desiring me


to having no relationship/being alone


 within fear of not existing as the mind character/personality


connecting people looking at me as


having many people validating my existence


a 'positive energy experience'


that will give me 'happiness'


as the evil me - within self-interest and survival


only after what i will get  


which equates to 'my happiness' as a mind character


as the 'me, i and myself'


existing within a belief that there is a certain weight 


i should be in


making gaining weight above the recommended weight (120) for my height


as 


being fat


where the mind values  i am giving fat is not real


as it is based on past negative experiences 


of who i have become 


as the 'mind memory of me'


as my 'negative experiences'


 in the past


and projecting that in the future


projecting the following values


Fat = - 10


where


-1 = not being looked at 

-2 = not having a relationship 
-3 = not being liked
-4 = unattractive/ugly
-5 =  below normal
-6 = will not have someone who i can have sex with
-7 = will not be happy
-8 = will be alone
-9 =  will be inferior
-10 = will not exist


so, i am assisting myself to accept and allow me


 to have a real relationship with my body/fat


where i establish real communication with my body


seeing its expression as equal to my expression


giving it sustenance that it accepts 


assisting it to survive optimally 


and  stopping me as the mind 


birthing me here 


as the body/physical/substance


with a value equal to life


realizing that the body/physical/substance of nature

has a value equal to life 
and all that is here has a value equal to life




No comments:

Post a Comment