RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, May 24, 2013

Health Coaching Me: More Grapes Day 101 My Food Log May 23, 2013


 


This is What I Eat For The Day
May 23, 2013

2 Corns on the Cob
(small to medium)
I went to the Asian shop
and saw this 
I bought one and then 
bought another 1
at about 6 PM




*1 Sous Vide Pork Chop (Thin cut)
*3 1/2 c cauliflower fried rice 
(with sweet potatoes, celery, mushrooms, garlic granules, braggs liquid aminos and olive oil)










*1 and 1/2 c grapes midday 
*1 c grapes while watching the movie at night

I soaked it in water and then rinsed it


*1 c thin corn chips freshly cooked

My partner got some chips 'to go' and left it in the car
I saw it while in the car and ate the rest





Note: I will Look at my fears and desires underlying my choice of food, in the coming blogs

Quote:

'The energy of fear takes the physical body and so ones beingness into a resonant state of stress and tension and when one move ones sound in the self-forgiveness as a gentle soft depth, assist and support with that change of energy and its consequence to self stability in the physical body... '
=
'What is fascinating about desire is also its often or frequent attachment to fear in that one will be in a desire but at the same time there will be a fear as well in how one get into that internal conflict for a moment - i want to but i don't but i can't stop myself, oh and there i go and then one give in to the particular specific desire...'
From the Interview: When Desire becomes Overwhelming 

1 comment:

  1. A select portion of the population chooses to carry the risk of medical expenses themselves rather than buying into an insurance plan. is moe's good for diabetic

    ReplyDelete