RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Word 'Cooked' Connected to 'Fat' Day 70



===
===
Redefining Words
===
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race
 Words and the Baby Etc.

The Word 'Cooked'

Topic: 


Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'cooked


- as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life



Why am I Using Mathematics?


I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'cooked' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.



Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word cooked through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word cooked through giving it a negative value

Charging It with A Positive and a Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word cooked with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word cooked with a negative value
===

Positive Connections/Definitions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word tasty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word tasty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word sweet
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word sweet

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed m yself to connect the word cooked to the word delicious
I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word delicious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and alowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word family
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word family

I forgive myself that i hjve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word food


Negative Connections/Definitions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word unhealthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word unhealthy

I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word desire
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word desire

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word weight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word 
weight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself todefine the word cooked within the word fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word difficult
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked  within the word difficult

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word dishes
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word dishes

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word cooked to the word time
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word cooked within the word time
 ===

Commitment to Correction Script
 
I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word cooked
through giving it a positive and a negative value
I stop
I breathe 
 
I realize that giving this word a positive value
is me as the mind wanting to win
in a world of competition
where i fear to lose



I realized that giving this word a negative value is me
as the mind fearing losing 

in a world of competition
so wanting to win to survive

I commit myself to before speaking this word be clear within myself 
and use this word as an expression of who i am
realizing that 'animals' and 'plants' are words equal to the word 'human'  
realizing that the word 'cooked' is equal to the word 'raw'
as they all consist of letters as symbols that form sentences 
that i sound and write

I commit myself to show that the word 'cooked' is just a word
that i have given a positive and a negative value to

realizing it is to release myself from these mind values
and use the word equal to my expression

realizing that the key is to stop as the illusion of energy
trapped within these positive and negative definitions

It is to birth me here as who i am, what i am and how i am
living the redefined definitions of words as living words
for what is best for all


I commit myself to accept and allow me
to through my physical eyes see words as letters as symbols
to through my physical ears here ('hear')
pure sound

===  

Quote: '...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into  a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that  self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...'
Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2 Interview by Sunette Spies  
===
 

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life

I realized that i have given positive and negative values

connecting/defining the word 'cooked' to/within
the following words

'Positive Connections/Definitions

tasty = +100
delicious = +100
family = +100
food =+100
 


Negative Connections/Definitions
unhealthy = -50
desire = -50
weight = -100
fat = -100
difficult =-100
time = -50
prepare  = -50
dishes = -100'

I realized that the positive and negative values i gave this word 
is a mind value that is not real

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application
birth myself here as who i am, what i am and how i am as pure sound and integrate into a beingness physical level in equality and oneness that self will become that word as a living remembrance of it

I commit myself to redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression




No comments:

Post a Comment