RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Word 'Raw' Day 67 Connected To Looking Good




===
===
Redefining Words
===
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race
 Words and the Baby Etc.

The Word 'Raw'

Topic: 

Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'raw

- as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life


Why am I Using Mathematics?

I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'raw' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.


Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word raw 
through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word raw through giving it a negative value

Charging It with A Positive and a Negative Value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word raw with a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word raw with a negative value
===

Positive Connections/Definitions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word light

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word light

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word tasty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word tasty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word nutrition
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word nutrition

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word health
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word health

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word beauty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word beauty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words looks good
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words looks good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words feels good
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words feels good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word easy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word easy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words soft pooh
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words soft pooh

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word happy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word happy

I forgive myself that i h ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word superfoods
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word superfoods

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word best
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word best

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word enzyme
I  forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word enzyme

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word nature
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word nature

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words radiant skin
I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words radiant skin 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect  the word raw to the word chef
I forgive myself that i have accep[ted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word chef

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word feeling
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word feeling

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word bliss
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word bliss

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word business
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word business

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word private
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word private

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word natural
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word natural

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word living
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word living


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word new
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word new 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words no competition
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words no competition

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word special
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word special

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the words look young
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the words look young 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word few
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word few  

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word family
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word family

===

Negative Connections/ Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word cold
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word cold

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word limited
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word limited

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word winter
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word winter

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word cooked
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word cooked
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word raw to the word profit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word raw within the word profit

===
Self Correction Script

When and as i see myself separating myself from the word 'raw' I stop 
I breathe

I realized that  giving the word a positive value 
is me as the mind using it 
when i desire to win
in a world of competition
where i fear to lose as the mind,
so desires to win to survive as the mind within polarity
like when i talk to someone about the benefits of being raw
to be able to convert the person from eating cooked to eating raw


I realized that giving the word a negative value 
is me as the mind reacting to others using it
in my immediate environment
when i hear others talk about their problem about raw food 
eating food when it is cold in winter


I commit myself to before speaking this word
be clear within myself 
and use this word as equal to my expression

I commit myself to show that the word 'raw' is just a 'word'
that i have given positive and negative values to
and it is to release myself from these mind values and 
use the word as an expression of who i am
seeing and realizing symbols are manifestations
equal to who i am - equal to Life
and it is to stop me as the illusion of energy 
to birth me here as equal to all parts of me - as life

I commit myself to assist myself to accept and allow me 
to through my physical eyes see
words as symbols as sound
and through my physical ears here ('hear')
pure sound

===
Quote: '...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into  a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that  self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...'
Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2 Interview by Sunette Spies

===

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life

I realized that I gave positive and negative values 
connecting/defining the word 'raw' to/within these words

'as in

Positive Connections/Definitions
light = +50
tasty = +100
nutrition = +100
health = + 100
beauty = + 100looks good = +100
feels good = +100
easy = +10
soft pooh = +10
happy = +100
superfoods = +100
best = +100
income = +10
nature = +10
radiant skin = +10
chef = +10
feeling = +10
bliss = +50
business = +50
private = +10
natural = +20
living = +50
new = +10
no competition = +10
look young = +50
few = +10 
family = +10

Negative Connection/Definition
cold = -10
limited = -10
winter = -10

cooked = -10
profit = -10'


I realized that the positive and negative values i gave these words
are mind values which are not real

I commit to assist myself to accept and allow me to 
give words a value equal to the value of every manifestation here
as symbols as sound

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application
birth myself here as who i am, what i am and how i am
equal to symbols as pure sound

I commit myself to flagpoint myself when talking about raw foods 
when i am giving a raw food class
and make sure i am clear before i use the word

realizing that words are symbols we sound
as who we are
that resonates as we speak
from the smaller bubble to the bigger bubble

I commit myself to redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression
===

No comments:

Post a Comment