RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Word 'DEATH' Words Mathematics: Symbols as Sound Day 65: Connections



===
===

 The Word 'DEATH'

Topic: 
Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'death'' 
- as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express me here

Why am I Using Mathematics?
I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'death' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.

Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word death through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word death through giving it a negative value

Charging It with A Positive and a Negative Value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word death with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word death with a negative value



Positive Connections
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word rebirth
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word rebirth

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the words eternal life
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the words eternal life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word heaven
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word heaven

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word angels
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word angels

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word God
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word God

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word guru
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word guru

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word liberation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word liberation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word salvation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word salvation


Negative Connections
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word end
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word end

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word leave
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word leave

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word corpse
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word corpse

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word cemetery
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to define the word death within the word cemetery

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word black
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death to the word black

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word crying
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word crying

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word death to the word sad
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word sad

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the the word death to the word buried
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word death within the word buried
===

Self correction Script

When and as i see myself separating myself from the word 'death'


I stop
I breathe

I realized

that giving the word 'death'a positive value or a value more than life
and seeing it as better than other words within my mind's eyes
is likened to desiring to win 
in a world of competition
where one fears to lose, 
so desires to win to survive as the mind

that giving the word 'death' a negative value or a value less than life
and seeing it as less than other words within my mind's eyes
is likened to losing 
and then desiring to win in a world of competition
where one fears to lose, so desires to win to survive as the mind

as the evil me
using words to compete to survive
rather than
redefining words  as equal to my expression
and living them

realizing that the body experiences these 
symbols as sound i speak
where the sound resonate from
the smaller bubble to to the bigger bubble

and as i defined myself into creation
i defined this world system into creation

So it is to realize that in releasing myself 
from the positive and negative energy charge

redefining words and giving it a definition i can live
I am redefining myself as who i am into existence

and in living my redefined words 
as living words

I live the symbols - as the sound of Life
===
Quote:
'...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into 
a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that 
self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...'

Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2
Interview by Sunette Spies

===

I commit myself to before speaking or writing this word 
I stand clear within myself 
and using this word as equal to my expression

I commit myself to assist myself 
to accept and allow me 
to through my physical eyes see
words as symbols
and through my physical ears 'here' ('hear')
pure sound

===

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and negative Values
Vs
Giving Values equal to Life

I realized i have given these words positive or negative values
connecting/defining the word 'sickness' to/within them

'as in for example

Positive Connections/Definitions

rebirth = +10
eternal life = +100
heaven = +100
angels = +100
god = +100
guru = +100
salvation = +100

Negative connections/definitions
 end = -100
leave = -10
corpse = -100
cemetery = -10
black = -10
crying = - 10
sad = -10' 
  

Instead of realizing the values i gave these words are not real
as i made them up in my mind
giving mind values rather than looking at what is here
as the physical - the stone, the animals, the plants, humans etc.
consisting of atoms that consist substance
as sound
therefore symbols with equal values

Realizing that the value of words 
is equal to the value of every manifestation/expression
here, equal to life

as words are symbols that we sound
as who we are
that resonates as we speak
from the small bubble to the bigger bubble

===

Quote:

'When one is dealing with the mind, one can show mathematical equations but when one step into the realm of birthing oneself as life - no more equations exist.' ED
 

No comments:

Post a Comment