RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Word 'AIR' Connected to Life Day 64



===
===

 The Word 'AIR'

Topic: 
Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'air'' 
- as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express me here

Why am I Using Mathematics?
I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'air' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words of/as living words.

Why am i using Self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 

Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word air through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word air through giving it a negative value

Charging It with A Positive and a Negative Value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word air with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word air with a negative value

Positive Connections

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word Life
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word Life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word oxygen
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word oxygen

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word fresh
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word fresh

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word smell
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word smell

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word survive
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word survive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word breatharian
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word breatharian 

Negative Connections

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word airplaine
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word airplane

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word air pockets
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the words air pockets

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word bragging
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word bragging

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word suffocate

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word suffocate

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word pollution
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word pollution

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word smoke
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word smoke

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word buried
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word buried

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the woprd air to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word fart
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word fart

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word air to the word burp
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word air within the word burp

Self Correction Script

When and as i see myself separating myself from the word air through giving it a positive or a negative value within and as my mind

I stop
I breathe

I realise that giving the word 'air' a positive value or a value more than life
is me as a simulated version of me within my mind's eyes
fearing losing - desiring to win
to survive in this world

Realising that giving the word 'air' a negative value or a value less than life
is me as a simulated version of me within my mind's eyes
perceiving myself losing - desiring to win to survive
trapping my beingness within my mind
rather than being who i am as the physical

To rather see and realise that i am here as breath in every moment
moving me, directing me as who i am expressing me as sound as words
i write and speak

So i commit myself to bring myself back HERE and assist myself
to see physical reality as it is
to through my phyiscal eyes see all parts of me
including words as symbols as letters as sound - as an equal 

I commit myself to before speaking or writing this word 
stand clear within myself  using this word as equal to my expression


===
The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life

I realised that i have given positive and negative values
 to the following words 
connecting/defining the word air to/within them

'as in for example
Positive Connections/Definitions
Life =+100
Oxygen = +100
fresh = +10
smell =+10
survive = +100
breatharian = +100 

Negative Connections/D definitions
airplane = -10
air pockets = -50
bragging =  -20
suffocate = -50
pollution = -10
smoke = -10
burried = -100
death = -100
fart = -10
burp = -10'

Instead of realising that these values are not real
as i made them up in my mind
so it is to realise that the value of a word is equal to who i am
as how i use it in my written and spoken expression
living it as equal to/as sound - as equal to/as Life





No comments:

Post a Comment