RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weight Loss: Self-forgiveness for Mental Health: Hiding Weight Gain


Free E-book Download:

Put Your Name In If You Want 'To Know More':

What is Self-forgiveness?
It is the process by which an individual forgives oneself for accepting and allowing oneself to separate oneself from objective reality, releasing positive and negative value judgments such as good or bad, right or wrong, positive or negative - as interpretations of reality regarding something or someone, to rather accept and allow oneself to have an objective look at reality - as what it is, with an increased ability to be stable as breath. 

Self-forgiveness Statements for Mental Health: Weight Loss

                                         Failure Through Gaining Weight and Hiding It:

=== Self-forgiveness for Mental Health: Weight Loss Click here to subscribe to my mailing list === I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear failure believing i should hide my weight gain because people will judge me as a failure if they know about it and wear clothes that are biggies so they will not notice my weight gain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect this to a memory in the past, thereby living the past in the present, rather than being here, present, in every moment.

The stress that i am subjecting my body to, when i have internal conversations like this conversation below, for example, is not helping because the mind will feed on this and it will resource the body for energy, like a laptop plugged on the wall, (electricity flowing to the computer through the cable, from the socket on the wall).

Note: this is a memory

Me in My Mind:
'Can they notice that i gained weight? I know they will not, because this loose top hides it perfectly. I have to hold my breath to hide my stomach so they will not notice'.
Friend: Are you pregnant?
Me in My Mind:
'Boy, she is rude!' (fear reaction)
Me talking (reacting, but allowing myself to breathe freely, thankful, that i do not have to hide it anymore, because it is now out in the open):
'No, but i know i have to lose some weight' (fear reaction: embarrassment)

The fear reaction can lead to a physical reaction which leads to stress

When i am stressed, my muscles tense, my heart rate goes up and my thoughts race.

I know that if i release my value judgments through self-forgiveness, i will be more stable because i will remain here, present in this moment, as breath, and will not be reminiscing about the past and worrying about the future.

I realized that weight loss is about me finding out about the what food to eat and how much of it i should take
to achieve the weight where my body can have optimum movement.

This involves an objective look at data i gathered from my weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance logs for example, to pin point what i ate when i lose, maintain or gain weight, rather than a belief driving me about what weight loss is and what it isn't.

I commit to stop and breathe and release the judgments i have about my body size and weight by doing a quick self-forgiveness when and as i see myself having internal conversation about being 'fat and ugly' in my mind within personal bias.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to lose weight from a starting point of looking good and feeling good, so people will like me and so people will admire my new look, to stand out from the crowd,

Instead of realizing that i am creating a value judgment based on beliefs and it is for me to realize that this desire to be liked and to be admired is stimulated by my 'negative self-talk' within my mind that' i look ugly when i am fat' and is a polarity crutch that i hold on to, to be able to feel okay about myself .

This is an opportunity for me to look at why i do not feel okay about myself.


What do i feel inferior about?
Looking ugly, because i judged myself as inferior having seen the stars on tv and how slim they all are, comparing myself to them.

What will happen to me if people don't like me?
Nothing really. I will still be myself. I can use this though, to accept and embrace all parts of me and learn how to be self-intimate with me.

I realized that,  instead of having internal conversation within my mind about how i look when i am fat, i can look at 'fat' objectively and see that it's function is to protect the body's vital organs and instead of judging myself as ugly when i see myself gaining weight/ fat, i can release the positive and negative judgments through self-forgiveness, and correct myself by eating the amount of food that will give me the right amount of fat based from my own impartial investigation that will help the body to function/move optimally.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when i see that i am judging my body and instead of having internal conversation within my mind through negative or positive 'self-talk', i can correct myself by looking at reality objectively, see what the definition of the word 'fat' is - see it as what it is, as per its definition and how i can effectively support myself using that definition in changing my subjective view of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment