RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Decoding The Mind of a Sun-Gazer Day 75 Liquidarian





Facebook Page
Website

===

 The Animals talking about how they reconstitute their body etc.


In my past blogs i was decoding my mind as a meat eater
cooked vegetariancooked vegan and raw foodist


I am in a way hacking my mind

decrypting the codes of my mind

When i looked at my food programming timeline
I saw repeating patterns

Let's look at My Mind As A Sun Gazer

(eating raw and dehydrated food)

I will bring my memories back here and look at it.


Pattern Number 5
The Mind of a Liquidarian and Sun-Gazer
>I saw a man in 'youtube' who survives from drinking liquids and gazing at the sun
>>he looked healthy and serene
>>>maybe because he was just surviving on liquids
>>>>that can make one look serene - because there's not much desire for food to deal with
>>>>>and gazing at the sun, i can get nourishment from the sun
>>>>>>the source of life energy, it can give me additional life force 
>>>>>>>he said when he did this diet
>>>>>>>>he is being monitored by doctors from the scientific community
>>>>>>>>>I assumed that because he was being monitored by doctors
>>>>>>>>>>he is doing the right thing,  it is reliable because it is backed by science
>>>>>>>>>>>let me try gazing at the sun tomorrow
>>>>>>>>>>>>the video said to start gazing at the sun for 10 seconds in the beginning
>>>>>Backchat: Can this damage my eyes?
>>>>>>there was a document that said it was dangerous
>>>>>>>and can damage the eyes
>>>>>>>>but yesterday i felt good gazing at the sun
>>>>>>>>>I felt happy after that
>>>>>>>>>>let me try this again for a week and see what happens
>>>>>>>>>>>i really feel happy after i gaze at the sun
>>>>>>>>>>>>this is the best thing i have done
>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is very simple to do
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this gives me peace and serenity
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it's amazing that this simple thing can make me happy

===

This looks like a pattern - within a program

I defined myself into existence
programming myself through words spoken in the mind
creating myself through writing words, speaking words
and expressing myself through words 

In blogs to come
I will rewrite myself
To through writing, self-forgiveness  and self-corrective application 
stop sentences in the book i have written within myself 
my whole life story in this book that is myself

I am reprogramming myself
equal to and one with how i created myself


Note: Desires are fuelled by fears. The 'positive' comes from the 'negative'

Let's look at 
Fear 1: being sick                                   Desire 1: to be healthy 
Fear 2: looking stressed                        Desire 2: to look serene

Belief 1: one will look serene when one survives on liquids only because one does not have so many desires regarding food, and one looks stressed when eating food because of so many desires to eat different kinds of food in ones mind 

Belief 2: liquids are better than solid food because liquids are light and solid food is heavy

Belief 3: the sun can give me life energy - or life force - it can give me additional life force

Belief 4: when doctors are there to monitor something,  it is reliable because it is backed by science- but when doctors are not monitoring something, it is not reliable because it is not backed by science  

 I am getting a part of what was written above to show where i got these points:


>I saw a man in youtube who survives from drinking liquids and gazing at the sun
>>he looked healthy and serene
>>>maybe because he was just surviving on liquids 
>>>>that can make one look serene - because there's not much desire for food to deal with 
>>>>>and gazing at the sun, i can get nourishment from the sun
>>>>>>the source of life energy,  it can give me additional life force 
>>>>>>>he said when he did this diet
>>>>>>>>he is being monitored by doctors from the scientific community
>>>>>>>>>I assumed that because he was being monitored by doctors
>>>>>>>>>>he is doing the right thing,  it is reliable because it is backed by science
>>>>>>>>>>>let me try gazing at the sun tomorrow
>>>>>>>>>>>>the video said to start gazing at the sun for 10 seconds in the beginning

Let's Look at:
Fear: fearing my eyes will get damaged - fear not being able to see  
Desire: for my eyes not to be damaged - desire to see

I am getting a part of what was written above to show where i got these points:

>>>>>Backchat: Can this damage my eyes?
>>>>>>there was a document that said it was dangerous
>>>>>>>and can damage the eyes


Let's Look at:
Desire: to gaze at the sun - to be 'happy'    Fear: being sad
Desire: peace and serenity                              Fear: war and agitation

I am getting a Part of what was written above to show where i got these points:


>>>>>>>>but yesterday i felt good gazing at the sun
>>>>>>>>>I felt happy after that
>>>>>>>>>>let me try this again for a week and see what happens
>>>>>>>>>>>i really feel happy after i gaze at the sun
>>>>>>>>>>>>this is the best thing i have done
>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is very simple to do
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this gives me peace and serenity
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it's amazing that this simple thing can make me happy


Quote:

' your mind is that very system that manipulate, deceive and lie
to your very beingness to get your beingness to respond 
in a very particular specific way to the mind'  
Interview from Eqafe



I Can Spot My fears.

What's The Fear?


*Fear : being sick
*Fear: being sad
*Fear: not being able to see
*Fear: looking stressed
*Fear: war and agitation


What is the Desire?

Desire: to be healthy
Desire: to be happy
Desire: to see
Desire: to look serene
Desire: peace and serenity

What Is the Decision?
To do take liquids and do sun-gazing

What is the'Momentary' Reward i get ?
'Happiness' within living a healthy life - looking good and feeling good
and not getting sick/not going to the hospital

A momentary feeling that i get addicted to which i wanted to prolong to a point where it will not end. That is my limited idea of what life means, existing within a polarity equation.

It's like existing like a battery. One minute i am full of energy and one minute i am down where i make sure i am always charged - using food, spirituality, money, relationships etc.
So, i charge my battery to full capacity to have endless happiness and endless bliss. 

I ask myself these questions:
1. I s who i am defined by positive and negative energy experiences?
2. Is my beingness trapped within this pattern?
3. Can i free my beingness from this trap?

Quote:


'The energy of fear takes the physical body and so ones beingness into a resonant state of stress and tension and when one move ones sound in the self-forgiveness as a gentle soft depth, assist and support with that change of energy and its consequence to self stability in the physical body... '
=
'What is fascinating about desire is also its often or frequent attachment to fear in that one will be in a desire but at the same time there will be a fear as well in how one get into that internal conflict for a moment - i want to but i don't but i can't stop myself, oh and there i go and then one give in to the particular specific desire...'


From the Interview: When Desire becomes Overwhelming 



The Problem, Solution and Reward


No comments:

Post a Comment