RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Correcting My Relationship with The Virus Part 3: SF Day 80 Fear of HIV: Gender



===


 ===

This is a continuation of this blog:



Topic: Self-forgiving me in this blog and in the coming blogs, correcting myself in my living application standing equal to the mind - realizing i can only change/stop that which i am equal to/as - stopping mind participation to birth me here as equal to/as all Life

Specific Point: 'Correcting My  Relationship with the Virus'' Part 3

What is Self-forgiveness?


===

Self-forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the design of/as
'fear of survival - as form'
fear i will be contaminated with the HIV virus when i get near gay guys
doubting who i am
uncertain of whether i am the one with form or the one without form
blaming the physical for creating existence with form and without form
having the excuse that i need to survive as an individual having form
justifying that by saying 'i need to be whole'
which is balance within polarity
not seeing and realizing that i am here 
as breath in every moment

not seeing that this body is being compromised
as it is being resourced transforming physicality to energy
within having a relationship of fear 
to HIV 

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate  in the design of/as 'fear of survival as - movement'
fear gay movement - the picture of them swinging the arm with more flexibility than
normal males 
doubting who i am 
as a female that has flexibility in movement
which is the opposite of a male, which i defined 
as not having flexibility in movement 
as much as females do
defining myself within balance in polarity
not seeing that i am here as breath as who i am, what i am and how i am

blaming the physical for creating movement within gender
giving the excuse that i have to survive as a female moving in a certain way
justifying that by saying 'i have to be whole' 
and act as a female as what i had been defined as 
in this world


Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the the design of/as 'fear of survival - as thickness - as texture'
fear being thin desiring to be in a certain weight range that had been designated as 
acceptable to be considered healthy, living and surviving
doubting who i am 
uncertain of whether i am the one who has texture or the one without
blaming the physical for creating texture
giving the excuse that i have to survive as a person within an acceptable weight range
justifying this by saying i need to be whole - and has to be within an acceptable weight range

Through this,
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the design of/as 'fear of survival - as space'
fear that i will be contaminated if i go near the gay people with HIV
doubting whether i am the one existing in space or not
blaming the physical for creating space
giving the excuse that i have to survive as a person within space
justifying this by saying 'i need to be whole' 
the one who is defined as a person in a certain location in space.


Through this, 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the design of/as 
'fear of survival - as information - as sex'
fear not knowing what a gay man do with regards to sex
believing that i know what females do with males
believing that females are having physical interaction with men the normal way
but not knowing/doubting how males and males have physical interaction 
doubting how i will define myself, the gay men and the straight men
blaming the physical for creating definitions for gays, females and males
giving the excuse that i have to survive as information and knowledge
defining me as who i have become as the mind
which is accepted by the majority
justifying this by saying, 'i have to be whole'
staying as the female that is defined to be the opposite gender of a male
not seeing and realizing that i am the one who defined myself into creation through the words i speak and write - expressing myself through words and that i can forgive myself and correct myself in my living participation to recreate myself to be that self that will always stand for what is best for all life.

Continued in the coming blogs
===

To learn more about the mind, Thoughts etc. 
check out: DIP Lite
=== 
 
Quote:
 
The Virus
 '...what would happen is they would come out
of that essentially perfect dna design relationship
the organic systematized dna
with from that weakness try and attempt
to realign itself like
fix itself the energy and physicality relationship
which will then create like an outgrowth
in a way where both the energy and the 
physical try to go into competition 
trying to fix or mame that weakness in the 
very dna design '

2 comments:

  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant Dr Peter. i was living with HIV for the past 2 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of somebody called Edwards Simone, testifying of how she was cured from HIV by Great Dr Peter and i decided to also email this man and tell him about my problem and as i did that, he told me to send him some of my personal details which i did and he prepared me a portion which i took and then he told me to wait for one week. After one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did and to my greatest suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to Dr Peter and if you know that you are in this same problem or other deadly disease email him now on(peterherpescurehome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to let the world know about Dr Osebor herbal cure he is 100% Guarantee sure to cure your. HIV/AIDS ,He is the only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Diseases.i was having HIV for more than 8 years when i meant Dr Osebor online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now am living happily, so to anyone having issues on hiv/aids or other disease challenges i advised that you contacthim via email oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for whatsapp +2348073245515 he can also cure any disease such as(1) HIV/AIDS(2) HEPATITIS B,(3)DIABETICS,(4)CANCER,(5)HERPES(6)He can also bring back your ex lover,(7)LOVE SPELL,(7)PENIS ENLARGEMENT He is the great man and kind person. Dr Osebor thank you ones more for curing my HIV/AIDS, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed Dr Osebor.

    ReplyDelete