RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Word 'Bacteria' Day 77 Connections Mathematics

===
===
Redefining Words
===
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race
 Words

The Word 'Bacteria'
Topic:
Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'bacteria'

as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life


Why am I Using Mathematics?

I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  bacteria' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.

Why am i using Self-forgiveness? http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/
I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
 === 
Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that io have accepted and allowed myself to  separate myself from the word bacteria through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word bacteria through giving it a negative value  

Charging It with A Positive And A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word bacteria with a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word bacteria with a negative value
  ===

Positive Connections/Definitions 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word care
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word  care

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word attention
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word attention

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word stop
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word stop

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word health
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word health

===
 
Negative Connections/Definitions

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word test
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word test

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word deformity
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word deformity

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word sickness

I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word disease
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the woird bacteria within the word disease

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word worry
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word worry

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to connect the word bacteria to the word find
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word find

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowedm yself to connect the word bacteria to the word vaccine
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word vaccine

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word medicine
I forgive myself that i haveaccepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word medicine

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word enemy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word enemy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word advancement
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word advancement

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word cure
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria to the word cure

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bacteria to the word doctor
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bacteria within the word doctor
 ===

Commitment to Correction Script
 

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness
and self- corrective application
rewrite myself 
to stop sentences in the book i have written within myself 
my whole life story
including the sentences about the word bacteria
equal to and one with how i created myself 
through spoken words in my mind 
creating myself through writing, speaking words
and expressing myself through words

I commit myself to when and as i see myself 
using the words to win when i fear losing
I stop 
I breathe

I realize that 
within my fear of not surviving as the personality
is my fear of losing
and desire to win 

I assist myself to change my desire to win

to standing for what is best for all

To speak and write the word 'bacteria' as an expression of myself 
equal to who i am, what i am and how i am

I assist myself to change my relationship with fear
to instead of fear of losing
directing me

to look at where that fear comes from

forgive myself 

and  

correct myself
in my written and spoken expression

 === 

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life
I realized that i gave positive and negative values
connecting/defining the word 'virus'
to/within other words

'as in
 
Positive Connections/Definitions

stop = +100
attention =+100
health = +10

Negative Connections/Definitions

test = -10
deformity=-100
sickness = -100

disease = -100
death = -100
worry = -100
find = -50
vaccine = -100
medicine = -100
doctor = -100
enemy = - 100
cure = -100
advancement = -100'
'

I realized that the values i had given this word 
are mind values which are not real

it is to realize that words are symbols that i sound 
as who i am, what i am and how i am
so assist myself to use this word
equal to my expression as Life
and realize that the value of all that is here
is equal to Life
===
Quote:
 '...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into  a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that  self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...' 
Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2 Interview by Sunette Spies

===

No comments:

Post a Comment