RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Word 'Virus' Day 76 Connection Mathematics


===
===
Redefining Words
===
Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race
 Words

The Word 'Virus'



Topic: 


Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'virus'

as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life


Why am I Using Mathematics?

I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i have given the words i connected to the word  'virus' - which are NOT REAL  and showing the real value of words as living words.


Why am i using Self-forgiveness? http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/
I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application 
 === 
Self-forgiveness Statements:

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word virus through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word virus through giving it a negative value
 

Charging It with A Positive And A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word virus with a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and alowed myself to charge the word virus with a negative value
  ===

Positive Connections/Definitions 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word rest
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word rest

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word care
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word care


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word love
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word attention
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word attention

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word stop
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word stop
===
 
Negative Connections/Definitions

-

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word sickness

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word disease
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word disease

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word avoid
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word avoid

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word mysterious
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word mysterious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word pain
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word pain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word suffering
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word suffering

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word contagious
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word contagious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word  fight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word fight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word hospital
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word hospital

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word doctor
I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word doctor

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word ostracize
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word ostracize

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word operation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  define the word virus within the word operation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word immobile
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word immobile 
 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word thin
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word thin   

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word nurse
I forgive myself that i have accepted and alloweed myself to define the word virus within the word nurse  

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word virus to the word medicine
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word virus within the word medicine
 ===


Commitment to Correction Script
I commit myself to when and as i see myself 
using words to win when i fear losing
I stop 
I breathe
I realize that i fear surviving in a world of inequality
so fear losing
as that would mean the death of me as the personality/character/ego
either in writing, speaking or internal conversations within my mind
I change my starting point
and direct myself to stabilize me as breath
be clear within myself 
assisting myself to redefine the word virus
and live the word as an expression of who i am, what i am and how i am

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word virus
through giving the word a positive or a negative value
I stop
I breathe

I realize that it is me as the mind
wanting to win 
to get a positive energy experience
to be healthy
So i assist myself to accept and live 
health as me
using words as equal to my expression

I realized that giving the word virus a negative value is me as the mind
fearing losing in a world of competition
experiencing the word virus in a positive or negative way
seeking out words so i can win

I commit myself to before speaking this word 
be clear within myself 
make sure that there are no movements within myself 

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness 
and self-corrective application
rewrite myself 
to stop sentences in the book i have written within myself 
my whole life story
in this book that is myself 
equal to and one with how i created myself 
programmed or defined myself  
through spoken words in my mind
creating myself through writing words, speaking words,
and expressing myself through words

I commit myself to accept and allow me to
through my physical ears here ('hear') pure sound
assisting myself to integrate it into a beingness physical level
in equality and oneness
that self will become that word 
as a living remembrance of it
=== 

The Mathematics of Giving Positive and Negative Values
Vs
Giving Values Equal to Life

I realized that i gave positive and negative values
connecting/defining the word 'virus'
to/within other words

'as in
 
Positive Connections/Definitions

rest = +10

care = +100

love = +100

attention = +100

stop = +10

Negative Connections/Definitions

sickness = -100
disease = -100
mysterious = -100
avoid = -100
death = - 1000
pain = - 100
suffering = -100
contagious = -100
fight = -10
medicine = -10
difficult = -100
doctor = -100
nurse = -10
hospital = -100
ostracize = -50




medicine = -100
immobile = -100
operation = -1000
thin = -10'

I realized that the values i had given these words 
are mind values that are not real

realizing that words are symbols that we sound
as who we are
realizing that it is to use words as equal to who i am
as equal to my expression as Life
and realize that the value of all that is here
is equal to Life


We have this one Life to Live! ===

Quote:
 '...how one will be able to use pure sound and integrate it into  a beingness physical level in equality and onesness that  self will become that word as a living remembrance of it...' 
Parenting: Perfecting the Human Race Part 2 Interview by Sunette Spies

===

No comments:

Post a Comment