RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, June 3, 2013

Raw Banana Cobbler: Day 107 Health Coaching Me May 27 2013

Raw Banana Cobbler

Cancer Cure: My Story
May 27, 2013.
My Food


 May 27, 2013.
My Food:

Vegetarian Broccoli Stirfry with Pinenuts

Note: I ate it with Cage Free Sous Vide Pork - 4 slices

The stirfry is a remake of the stirfry the day before

Ingredients:
1 c of last night's food (veggie stirfry)
2 c red cabbage sliced thinly
1/2 of a small broccoli sliced intoflorets with 1/2 c stalks peeled and julliened
1 Tbsp Braggs liquuid aminos
salt to taste
1 c water
1/2 tsp cumin powder
a handful of mint
2 Tbsp pinenuts 1
1 tsp miso paste.

I sauted the veggies in 1 Tbsp coconut oil
I added the Braggs liquid aminos (unsalted, which can be substituted with soy sauce)
Then, I added the water and covered the pan with the lid
I Enjoyed it with my partner.

My Drink:
Earl Grey Tea With A Slice of Lemon
A student from my cooking class gave me an Earl Grey tea bag, so i heated some water and steeped the tea bag.


No Cooking (Raw ) Banana Cobbler

The Crust is a left-over crust, made out of:
3 c walnuts
1/2 c pitted, sliced deglet dates
2 Tbsp c carob powder
pinch of salt

I processed the walnuts in a food processor until fine but not greasy
I added the  carob powder
I added the washed and dried (with a paper towel) sliced pitted dates
Then, i porcessed it again in the food processor


I used 1 c of that mixture as the crust

I then mixed it with 1/2 c shredded carrots
I mixed them together with my hand and arranged/put it on a plate
I topped it with the sliced banana and then put some of the crust mixture as topping

I wanted a creamy sauce i can drizzle on top
So, i mixed 1/2 c of coconut cream powder and 2 1/2 Tbsp water
I whisked the mixture until it resembles the consistency of cream
I then drizzled 2 Tbsp of the coconut cream mixture on top of the cobbler
(usually i combine 5 Tbsp of coconut cream .to 1 Tbsp water if i wanted a little bit of cream).

Note: In blogs to come i will look at my craving for a cobbler and for tea with begamot orange flavor  and also my fears

No comments:

Post a Comment