RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Raw Banana Strawberry Smoothie Turned Ice Cream: Health Coaching Me Day 105 My Food Log May 25, 2013



May 25, 2013
 My Food For The Day 

Raw Food: Banana Ice Cream



Banana Strawberry Smoo-Cream

Ingredients:
2 fresh bananas sliced, 3 c ice, 1 Tbsp sliced collard leaf, 1/4 c frozen strawberries, 3 Tbsp agave nectar, 1/2 c coconut cream powder -Blend in a powerful blender and serve - that is if your body needs a smoothie. To turn the smoothie into an ice cream, put in a shallow bowl (i put mine in a bowl 1 inch in height and 8 inches length x 4 inches wide plastic container), into the the freezer until the smoothie turns into an ice cream.

Note: Sweeten with any sweetener you like and how much you like.
When i make it again, i will put 2 Tsp sweetener instead of 3Tbsp.
 
I put the Banana Shake in the freezer and it turned into an ice cream.. I scraped it then with a scooper.

I ate the whole lot the whole day





We went to Arby's Website and investigated if they are getting beef from farmers who takes care of the cows before they get killed. We saw something written in the website about them getting the beef from farms who takes care of animals. The question is: Why are the name of the farms witheld?

What I ate:
1 small  Arbys Curly fries and 1 Tbsp Roasted Beef  (just got a wee bit to taste from my partner's food)
I did not mean to order the fries but when my partner asked for it, i remembered that i ate it before and i liked it - it can be because of the shape and taste of the fries.
I ate some of my partner's beef because I was  wondering what the taste of the roast beef is.

Note: Will look at some curly fries fears and banana ice cream  cravings and the tool i use to release these cravings and fears in blogs to come

 ===

No comments:

Post a Comment