RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Word 'Eating' Day 111 Connected to The Word 'Fat'

Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race

The Word 'Eating'                                         

Topic: 


Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'eating'
as who i am in relation to symbols that are building block of words
words that are building blocks of sentences
which i use to express me here
as i  birth myself as Life

What is self-forgiveness?

Self-forgiveness:

Separating From the Word Through Giving it a Positive and A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word eating through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word eating through giving it a negative value

Charging The Word With A Positive and A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have  accepted and allowed myself to charge the word eating with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word eating with a negative value


Positive Connections/Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word family
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word family

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word out
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word out

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word socializing
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word socializing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word mother
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word mother

i forgive myself that i ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word delicious
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word delicious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word restaurant
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word restaurant

Negative Connections/Definitions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word cook
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word cook

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself toconnect the word eating to the word sugar
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word sugar

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word meat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word meat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word eating to the word kill
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word eating within the word kill

===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to
resonate the word 'eating' over and over again
into the very physical body
rippling through into the water and actually program the very physical
from the depths of the physical itself


Commitment to Correction:

I commit myself to instead of connecting/defining the word 'eating'
to/within other words
that i have assigned positive and negative values to 
that are my mind interpretation of reality
redefine it 
for the meaning 
to represent that which is real/physical
equal to my expression as who i am 

I commit myself to through writing 
self-forgiveness 
and self-corrective application
rewrite myself 
stopping the sentences
within my mind

that sentence myself
to an illusionary existence 
in an alternate reality
as an alternate version of me

stopping the sentences in the book i have written
within myself
my whole life story

equal to and one with how i created myself 
through spoken words within my mind

creating myself through written and spoken words 

and expressing myself through words

I commit myself to when and as i see myself using the word 'eating'
within 
fear of not being hungry
fear of not having a tasty experience
fear of not surviving/dying

desiring to be full
desiring to taste tasty food
desiring to survive
desiring to please others

I stop
I breathe

I realized that this is me as the mind
using food to make me experience a positive energy experience 
running away from a negative experience i imagined within my mind

I am assisting myself to accept and allow me 
to use food to support my body 
to survive optimally
giving it the  physical nutrition it needs
to support its existence 
to support the cell's existence

I assist myself to accept and allow me to
develop an equal and one relationship
with the body
realizing i am within it
as the breath here in every moment

I assist myself to STOP the 
PARA - NOISE as Paranoia
for eating healthy

running away from my fear of death and dying
and my fear of sickness

to desiring animal meat 
to desiring vegetable meat 
to desiring not eating

desiring to eat healthy
so i can survive eternally

to instead face my fears
and deconstruct the mind patterns 
within my decision to eat healthy
walk back and see where it all started
forgive myself
rewrite myself
correct myself
and apply myself in my living

forgiving the positive and negative values
i connected to words through association 
and redefining words as equal to my expression

defragging the computer within my mind

mapping out how i created 'my within'
as the mind
and as i see how it is playing out
I can see how i created 'my without'
as this world system

forgiving myself, correcting myself, redefining words and applying myself in my living

so as i redefine words
I redefine myself 
and my living

I redefine Life

as standing for what is best for all


Quote:
'to resonate and experience that word or such a memory
over and over and over again and because it resonates
over and over again into the very physical body
it ripple through into the water
and actually program the very physical from the depths of
the physical itself'
Parenting Perfecting The Human Race Part 6
https://eqafe.com/i/jroca-parenting-perfecting-the-human-race-part-6



No comments:

Post a Comment