RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Word 'Healthy' Day 112 Connected To The Word 'Nutrition'





Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race

The Word 'Healthy'                                         

Topic: 

Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'healthy'
as who i am in relation to symbols that are building blocks of words
words that are building blocks of sentences
which i use to express myself here
as i birth myself as Life

What is self-forgiveness?
http://juneroca.com/home/my-process/self-forgiveness/

Self-forgiveness:

Separating From the Word Through Giving it a Positive and A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word healthy
through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word healthy
through giving it a negative value

Charging The Word With A Positive and A Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word healthy with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word healthy with a negative value

Positive Connections/Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word nutrition
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word nutrition

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word food

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word slim
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word slim

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word fit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word fit

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word wealthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word wealthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word wise
I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word wise

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word water
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word water

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word sunshine
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word sunshine

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word young
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word young

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word happy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the words happy



Negative Connections/Definitions


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word diet
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word diet

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word bland
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy through the word bland

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word difficult
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word difficult

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy within the word expensive
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word expensive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word restricted
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word restricted

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word healthy to the word socialize
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word healthy within the word socialize
===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to
resonate the word 'healthy' over and over again
into the very physical
rippling through into the water and actually program  the very physical
from the depths of he physical itself

Commitment to Correction:

I commit myself to instead of connecting/defining the word 'healthy' to/within other words
that i have assigned positive and negative values to
that are my mind identification of reality
redefine it and give it a meaning
equal to my expression as who i am

i commit myself to through 
writing
self-forgiveness
and self-correction in my living
breath by breath
rewrite myself 
live my words

stopping the sentences

within my mind
that sentence myself 
to an illusionary existence
in an alternate reality
as an alternate version of me - within my mind

stopping the sentences in the book i have written
within myself
my whole life story
equal to and one with how i created myself 
through spoken words within my mind

I commit myself to when and as i see myself using the word 'healthy'
within 
fear of sickness
fear of pain
fear of suffering
fear of not surviving/death

desiring to be healthy
desiring to look good
desiring to feel good
desiring to feel happy
desiring to be superior - within eating healthy food
desiring tasty food

I stop 
I breathe

I realized this is me as the mind

believing that i can run away from my fear of being sick 
by desiring to be healthy 
believing that i will be healthy by having a certain kind of diet

within that reacting to the fear and the body reacting to me reacting 
which creates stress
in my within - as the mind
creating stress in 'my without'

creating noise within and without 

the PARA NOISE as Paranoia

I assist myself to stop the noise 

by facing my fears 

forgiving myself

 correcting myself in my living

releasing me from the positive and negative values 

i connected/defined to/within  other words

I assist myself 
to be clear within myself 
before i speak or write the word 'healthy'

redefining words and living the redefined meaning of words


so as i redefine words
i redefine myself
and my living

I redefine Life

as standing for what is best for all

Quote:
'to resonate and experience that word or such a memory
over and over and over again and because it resonates
over and over again into the very physical body
it ripple through into the water
and actually program the very physical from the depths of
the physical itself'
Parenting Perfecting The Human Race Part 6
https://eqafe.com/i/jroca-parenting-perfecting-the-human-race-part-6https://eqafe.com/i/jroca-parenting-perfecting-the-human-race-part-6


No comments:

Post a Comment