RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Word 'Paranoaia' Day 110 Connected to Fear


Parenting:Perfecting The Human Race

The Word 'Paranoia'                                         

Topic: 

Releasing the energy charge and equalizing myself with the word 'paranoia'

as who i am in relation to symbols that form words and sentences which i use to express myself here - as i birth myself as Life


Why am I Using Mathematics? 

I am using mathematical symbols at the end of this post to show an example of MIND values i had given words i connected to the word  'paranoia' - which are NOT REAL. I am showing the real value of words as living words.

 Why am i using Self-forgiveness?

 http://juneroca.com/my-process/self-forgiveness/

I am using  self-forgiveness and writing a commitment to correct myself in how i use this word in my living application

 ===

Self-forgiveness Statements:


Separating Myself from The Word Through Giving It A Positve and Negative Value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word paranoia through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word paranoia through giving it a negative value

Charging The Word With A Positive and Negative Value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word paranoia with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word paranoia with a negative value

Positive Connections/Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word love
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word desire
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word desire

Negative Connections/Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word fear
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word fear

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word doubt
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word doubt

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word jealousy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word jealousy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word envy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word envy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word paranoia to the word anger
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word paranoia within the word anger

Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment