RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Am The Creator and The Created Part 1 Polarity and Redefinition: Day 5 Gordon Ramsay vs La Mian




 
This Blog Is A Continuation of this Blog



I am The Creator and the Created 
The Guiness Book of World Records As Me

In my previous blog, i talked about how i bumped into this video of Gordon Ramsay and La Mian competing to make hand pulled noodles and the Guiness Book of World Records representative is there to witness the breaking of the record.


In this blog, i am looking at how i created a group of people recording the 'special people', the one-of a kind', the 'record- breakers' as my 'without' - as the Guiness Book of World Records

as i participate in my mind 'within'  - memorizing and remembering and recording 'special', one-of -a -kind' people in my life






I am The Creator and Created Part 1


Self-forgivenesss:
Releasing Myself from The Values I Gave Everything and Everyone 

Here, i will look at the world system as my 'without' parallel to my world system 'within' - as the mind,  as the mind is also a system composed of points that interconnect that form a relationship with each other as i assign a value to each point - each point being anyone or anything that exist in this world, which i perceive according to the the value i assign to them which is normally according to a polarity charge, a positive charge or a negative charge.

The mind character  perceives everything and everyone within a polarity equation

I interpreted the accumulation of the most number of plus points as 'the best'
and the accumulation of the most number of 'negative points as the worst'

The plus points were then 'assigned by me a feeling component' that is equal to the' feeling of happiness' and the minus points i assigned an emotional component to' that is equal to the emotion of 'sadness' 

But what i did not realize is that this is me as the mind character that is assigning these values of 'more than or less than' and i was also the one 'assigning a feeling or emotional component to it' - which equates to the 'relationship' i perceived myself as having with everything and everyone.

What it really is, is me assigning a value that is 'more than or a less than' what everything and everyone really is.

When i change the value i give these points, and give them a value equal to life, let's say, i redefined the meaning i give everything and everyone, to instead of a more than or less than value based on polarity to a value equal to life, i will be able to see them as my equal. 

This is a stable platform to stand on/as because the equation of life will just be 1+1=2 , with the values of the numbers being equal to each other, and NOT one number being viewed as more than or less than another number - as the values were given a value more than or less than what it is, and that is the same with words, words were assigned a value more than or less than what it is .

Where did we learn assigning of values within polarity?

First at home and then at school etc.

Is it then important to redefine all the words we use as we redefine our perception of who we are :

From who we are as  ' more than or less than' life 

To who we are as equal to life

'From' using words defined  within polarity 'to' redefining words  equal to life

Redefining education then becomes one of the tasks we have to do

Looking at the values we assign to each other based on polarity, we can see the same consequential outflow within assigning more value to one and less value to another - a world of INEQUALITY - where everyone competes with each other to win.

So, let's redefine life

I am doing self-forgiveness here as the creator of my world - where i am taking responsibility for what i created in my 'within' as my mind and my 'without' as this world system

Looking at the world system, the Guiness Book of World Records presented itself when i was looking at how the wheat noodles arrived at my table, where it grows, how it grows etc. as i saw Gordon Ramsay and La Mian competing to make the most hand-pulled wheat noodles

Here, i am looking at the parallel of the Guiness Book of World Records within my world as i memorize and record people who i have given a value 'more than' who they really are  as my equals - as popular chefs, etc. as 'special people' in this world 

I am writing self-forgiveness statements for accepting and allowing myself to create this in my 'within' as the mind and create a consequence in my 'without' as the Guiness World Record

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who can do something that other's can't - as special -  labeling them as 'one of a kind', therefore,'special'.

Here i can see that I created  my 'without' the same way - i created my 'within' as the mind - creating the Guinness Book of World Records' - as a consequence of what i participated in in my 'within' as the mind, recording memories of believed 'special' people in my mind. The  Guiness Book of World Records, also keep records of people who are judged as better than others', judged as 'special people'

It is apt to mention here that i can also see that the people who are judged as 'less than others' - go to prison - which is also a consequence i created within my mind by giving myself value less than Gordon Ramsay and La Mian. 

Could this fear of being inferior be also driving my choice of food? 
Commonsense dictates, yes 

I used to look at how Gordon Ramsay prepare his dishes on tv and judging him for using 'foul language' which is me judging him as 'less than' me yet when he became a food network judge and i noticed he did not use the 'foul language' i judged him as 'better' and began looking at his video on how he prepared his food and the combination of spices he used. 

Look at this link for context:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge Gordon Ramsay as less than me when i saw him cursing on tv and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge him as more than me when i saw him as a judge at the food network, where he did not  curse. I commit myself to instead of judging Gordon ramsay as more than or less than me i stop - i breathe. 

I realized that the value i gave him is coming from the value i gave the word 'cursing' which is a 'negative value' - where i go within my mind and from a memory when i was young when my uncle was cursing my grandmother, i saw him as less than me and my grandmother as more than me - seeing my grandmother as taking care of me and my uncle causing emotional pain to my grandmother - i formed a relationship with the word 'cursing' based on a memory and judged it as less than me - so when Gordon Ramsay started cursing, i judged him as less than me. 

I commit myself to redefine the word 'cursing' and release the positive and negative value i gave it and and use it equal to my expression.


At this point, let's look at how i write my self-forgiveness statement:

I start with the statement:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself ...

as when i accepted and allowed myself to go within my mind and compare, judged and got jealous - in essence designing competition within my mind - i manifested this in this world as in, food competition, sports competition etc.

Self-forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing and so desire to be the best within winning - where within the desire to be the best is fear of being the worst within my mind believing if i become the worst i will be ostracized by others - so fear being alone - then 'feel sad' as the 'sadness' character - then desire to be happy - as i cycle through a negative and then desire a positive energy experience within my mind

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone and desire to be surrounded by people who 'love me and care for me' - justifying that by saying' i feel safe when i am surrounded with people ' - 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to join competitions, blaming the winner when i lose, just so i will feel better.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify my losing a competition  - within blame - not realizing that my being a contestant in a competition is me accepting and allowing me to compare, judge and be jealous of another

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the mind and in doing that  create a world where people compete with one another within self-interest 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to build a defensive stance that will ensure i will not lose and will always win - desiring to feel safe  - and within this create war in my 'without'  as countries waging war with each other - do a similar thing i do - where countries build their weapons to defend their country when attacked - so as i try to stop this in my 'without' - by rallying for peace - when the war i created within my mind in participating within a stance of defense when in competition with another-  where i ensure i never face myself and my creation 'within' and the consequence of my creation as this world system - as my 'without'.

I, indeed am the creator and the created

There is no one to blame

I just have to take self-responsibility for what i accepted and allowed  within my mind

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application - assist me to instead of judging others as either good, better or best - or bad, worse and  worst - i stop - i breathe and realise that - that is me as the mind character existing within my mind separating from what is here as the physical - and  so assist myself to stop comparing, judging and being jealous of others - within competition and bring myself back here as who i am as the breath here moment by moment, and see the equality  of/as life .

I commit myself to when and as i see myself blaming others when i lose, i stop, i breathe. I realise that i have to take self-responsibility for everything i created within this world as i am the creator of my 'within and without' - and so instead of blaming others - i take responsibility for everything i have created within - and stop going within my mind - and bring myself back to what is here -  and be aware of who i really am as a real character - as flesh - as bones - equal to the substance/physical, matter, the atoms, molecules, microorganisms, plants etc.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself get jealous of others who are rich or 'famous' or 'one of a kind' believing they are 'special' - i stop being jealous, i then look at how i created this point within my mind - ask myself what am i not giving myself that i am looking at another and being jealous of them  about - and  If it is wealth and fame - i  assist in establishing a world that truly honors life - based on equality so that all of us will be able to get the basic necessities to survive in dignity - and competition will be no more - and we can express who we really are here,  as equals.

No comments:

Post a Comment