RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, October 22, 2012

Raw Bread Without Nuts Recipe: Day 10 Common Sense Raw Food Preparation



My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:



My friend, her name is Eleonora, she and i were chatting in Facebook about her eating patterns and what she eats and she told me her body swells when she eats raw nuts. I know almost all raw breads have raw nuts.

I said i will get her a raw bread recipe with no nuts, knowing that i can come up with something.

The nuts keep the bread compact and the flax helps to hold it together. I asked myself, 'without the nuts what can i use to hold the bread together?'

I used common sense.

I tried making it with vegetables i have at home, without nuts (and without flour), using flax seeds which is sticky when wet and can hold the bread together. There are other ways of making raw crisp breads but soft raw breads without nuts i have not made one yet recently. When i was starting to eat raw foods, i tested how to make rawfoods by putting together a mash of veggies and dried them under the sun..
===
RAW BREAD WITHOUT NUTS RECIPE


So, here's the recipe of the raw bread she asked for:

===

*Tip
Increasing the amount of flax seeds from 1 cup to 1 and 1/4 cups can help to lessen the dehydration time.

For my initial reaction of:
'A raw bread with no nuts? Are you kidding? That's tough.'

- which is a backchat or an internal conversation that went on in my head, so i would like to do self-forgiveness to release myself from the 'negative energy experience' :

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear making raw bread without nuts believing that raw breads can only be made with nuts
  Commitment to Correct Myself Breath by Breath Moment By Moment 
I commit myself to when and as i see myself fear making breads without nuts believing  that raw breads are made with nuts, and believing knowledge and information separate from me about raw breads being made with nuts otherwise it will be too soft, and taking what i read or heard from others in the past as my truth or how i did things in the past as how things should be done - i stop - i breathe - i assist myself to change my starting point to, instead of believing and hanging onto my beliefs, i test things out find out how to make one, using common sense  and from there correct myself.

Self-forgiveness:
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react to making raw breads without nuts believing that to make raw breads i have to use nuts where i become enslaved by my beliefs - stopping me from expressing me fully as who i really am within food preparation.
                       Commitment to Correct Myself Breath by Breath Moment By Moment 
I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, release my beliefs and practically do food preparation using common sense 

Self-forgiveness:
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to do food preparation 'unaware' of who i am in relation to the food items i use, the flax seeds, the tomatoes, the carrots etc.
                       Commitment to Correct Myself Breath by Breath Moment By Moment 
I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, assist myself to equalize with the fruits, vegetables, nuts etc. - where i see them as what they really are- to instead of separating human nature from nature, assist myself to equalize with all of nature and instead of seeing the nature of plants, nature of animals etc. see plants, animals etc. as plants of life, animals of life etc.- as i realized i am equal to all that is here - as my body/physical is made from the same substance the plant's bodies/physical, the animal's bodies/physical etc. are made of.

                                                           Self-forgiveness:
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge some tasks as tough or difficult and some tasks as easy, where i defined myself within the words easy and difficult 

                  Commitment to Correct Myself Breath by Breath Moment By Moment 
I commit myself to when and as i see myself  defining myself within the words easy and difficult and judge as easy or difficult, i stop - i breathe and instead of judging tasks as tough/difficult or easy, i do the tasks correcting myself as i go until i get it done and redefine the words easy and difficult - to instead of using these words separate from me, i assist myself to use these words as equal to my expression .

2 comments: