RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Word 'Fit' Day 17 Fat, Exercise, Weightloss, Sex



 
===
===
My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:




FIT

In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'fit' - separating from the word by charging it with a positive and negative value - looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application assist myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word fit by giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word fit by giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word fit with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word fit with a negative value
                                                 
POSITIVE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word healthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word healthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word sexy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word sexy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word desirable
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word desirable

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word lean
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word lean

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word men
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word men

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word date
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word date

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word weightloss
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word weightloss

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word sex
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word sex


     



NEGATIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word exercise
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word exercise

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word boring
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word boring

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word  food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word food

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect  the word fit to the word restriction
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within  the word restriction

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word control
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word control

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the word sickness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fit to the words heart attack
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fit within the words heart attack



===
Commitment To Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word fit - i stop - i breathe - and instead of charging the word with a positive or negative value - i am assisting myself to redefine the word and give it value equal to my expression

I commit myself to when and as i see myself charging the word fit with a positive or negative value - i stop - i breathe and change my starting point from a point of separation where i see the word as more than or less than what it really is to redefining the word and giving it a value equal to my expression.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself connecting/defining  the word fit
to/within other words - i stop - i breathe and look at my starting point- and correct myself in my living application where i clear myself first within myself before i write or  speak the word and use it as equal to my expression - as who i am here as all life

2 comments: