RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Word 'Fat' Day 14 : Weightloss, Weight Gain, Sickness, Death




Fat

In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'fat'' - separating from the word by charging it with a positive and negative value - looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application assist myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .

Self- forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word fat by giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate from the word fat by giving it a negative value
===
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word fat with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word fat with a negative value
===

POSITIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word skin
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word skin

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word tasty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word tasty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word vegetable
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word vegetable



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word weightloss
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word weightloss

NEGATIVE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word fear
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word fear

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word  weight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word weight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word sugar
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word sugar

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word carbohydrates
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word carbohydrates 


I forgive myself that  have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word oil
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word oil

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word gain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word gain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word ugly
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word ugly

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word unhealthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word unhealthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word heart
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word heart

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word attack
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word attack

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word meat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word meat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word sickness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word fat to the word guilt
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word fat within the word guilt
===

Commitment to Correction:

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating myself from the word fat by giving it a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe - i change my starting point and bring myself back here aware of me as breath and assist myself to use the word as equal to my expression as who i am.

I commit myself to see the common sense of 'fat' being a word - and that's all there is to it - so no need to react to it or connect /define it to/within other words - to instead use the word as equal to my expression.

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, release the beliefs i have about fat and assist myself to redefine the word - and give it a meaning i can live as living words


No comments:

Post a Comment