RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Wheat : Weight, Carbohydrates, Gluten Day 11: Word Connections



 

The Word 'Wheat'


In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'wheat'' - separating from the word by charging it with a positive and negative value - looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application assist myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .



The Word 'Wheat' 

Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word wheat by giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word wheat by giving it a negative value
===
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word wheat with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word wheat with a negative value
===

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word plant
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word plant
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word bread 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word bread
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word baking
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word baking


NEGATIVE:
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word gluten
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word gluten

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word weight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word weight

I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word carbohydrates
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word carbohydrates

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word wheat to the word farmer
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word wheat within the word farmer
===
The Word 'Wheat' 
Commitment To Correction
I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word wheat by charging it with a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe and assist myself to redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression.

===
Wheat as Me

Self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to prepare, cook and eat the wheat in separation from/as  who i am as equal to the total nature of this world - separating from the tree of life, the plant of life, the nature of life and regarding human nature as 'more than' nature.

Commitment to Correction
I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, assist myself to accept and allow myself to when i prepare, cook and eat the wheat - to be aware of it as an equal -bring it within myself and stand equal to its expression and look at how the body responds to it to support the body to survive optimally and get the sustenance that it needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment