RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Word Agriculture Connected To Nature Day 9


Picture: The Coconut Mango and Tapioca
Recipe:No Sugar: Sweetened with Raisins

Guide To Redefining Words

Quote:
' It’s easy to Say a Word, it’s quite a different story to understand the Impact of the Word. Especially according to the energetic Nature of the word, that means: the Exact feeling the energy would produce in your Body which one would tend to become Addicted to. So I started practicing to establish the Exact nature, the Exact feeling, the Exact energetic charge a Word would have in my own life, to be able to ‘Hold’ the energy, that means: discern, assess the energy - whether emotion or feeling, by how it ‘feels’. Specifically, hold it in your hand – because, the energy in itself, by the Word, is created within you through the Body. You have trained the body to do that, which means you can actually Direct the energy to a particular point like your hands, and then Hold it there and assess it.

What was very Clear, is that: feelings were of a positive charge, while emotions was of a negative charge. The Connotation, the Relationship that would Define feelings would be more expansive, while that which define emotion would be more Constrictive. 

I practiced these Very Specifically to be able to generate them and stop them purely by Will. Realizing that Will Power is a Necessity, because - if we are subject to the Creation of specific energies simply by our environment triggering a Word within our Awareness to produce a thought which will present itself as a particular energy: if this would happen and we are not the Directive Point behind it, we will not even have a clue what Exactly was the Specific Design that Produce this energy within us. Yet, it exist within us, as us, as the Physical Body. This is a very big problem, because - you’ll now get angry and you won’t understand Why, for instance. You’ll become jealous, but you won’t understand Why. You will fall in love, but you don’t understand Why - you don’t Understand where it comes from. '



I am looking at the word, 'Agriculture.

 Wikipedia
Agriculture also called farming or husbandry is the cultivation of animalsplantsfungi, and other life forms for foodfiberbiofuel and other products used to sustain life.


The definition is not from the platform all Life stand on, equality of /as LIFE. Rather, it is from a point of view of 'separation', from/as the mind, where humans take and nature gives - as we take food from nature to assist the body to survive - 'cultivation of nature, plants, animals etc. for food to sustain life'. We cannot just support humans to live and survive, we have to consider ALL life.

We are not 'more than'  nature and nature cannot be 'less than' us as they give us food to survive, we are the takers and they are the giver. I can clearly see that we need to redefine words as we live the definitions we give them and the consequential outflow of this is - a world system of inequality and abuse.

Humans are the takers and nature is the giver.

We trash the earth.

Then, we give to charities believing we are taking responsibility this way as we are supporting 'green movements' 

I question myself, is this enough?

Will this stop the inequality and abuse?

Obviously, NOT.

Looking at this world, i can see it is at a point of destruction.

We are the takers, so we are responsible for this, individually.

Earth and nature is the giver. They are honoring their part of the real equal agreement that exist in/as all LIFE.

The question is, are we honoring this real physical equal agreement that exist in/as all LIFE?

When listening to the animal's interview, i cannot deny the truth of what they are saying, i cannot stop crying, realizing what i have done to the earth, animals and plants, and  the only words that come from my mouth is, 'Till here no further, i will stop my mind!, Click here to get the interview, http://juneroca.com/animals/5556-2/

We 're 'unaware' of the abuse we cause the earth because we are always seeking 'happiness' somewhere 'out there', other than look at what is here before us. We say we are aware, but are we really? We're not even aware that we are breathing in and out and that we are pausing in between, moment by moment. How can we claim we are fully aware when we're not even aware of how every food item that we eat arrive to our table nor what the animals and plants and nature is going through and how we are affecting their lives? I suggest the animal interviews to really get this,  http://juneroca.com/animals/5556-2/

Looking at the way i was eating at the dining table, i was more aware of 'my 'desire for the noodles and the different food on the table' than who/why/what i am in 'relationship' to/as the earth and nature - as an equal. What i say is not aligned to what/who/why i am as the physical/body equal to the physical/body of nature, earth, plants, animals, bacteria etc. I do not see and realize that what i say - using words in separation of me with a meaning separate from who and what i am, is me expressing me in separation from all that is here.

 So, let's look at what words i connected and defined this word, 'agriculture' to/within , so i can take self-responsibility and humbly admit my 'unawareness' and total disregard of what is here, write self-forgiveness for 'charging the word with a positive and a negative value' and correct myself breath by breath moment by moment when i write, speak and when i do something, by looking at what starting point i am coming from, when i use the word 'agriculture', and seeing it is from a point of separation, i change my starting point to using the word as an expression of who i really am as equal to all that is here.



Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word agriculture by giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word agriculture by giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word agriculture with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word agriculture with a negative value

POSITIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word land
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word land

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word plants
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word plants

I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word rice
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word rice

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word farmers
I forgive myself that i have accepted  and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word farmers
+
I forgive myself that i h ave accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word water
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word water

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture the word air
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word air

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word nature
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word nature

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word rain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word rain
-
NEGATIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word insects
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agricullture within the word 
insects

I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word dirty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word dirty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word poor
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word poor

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word difficult
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word difficult

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word work
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word work

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word agriculture to the word typhoon
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word agriculture within the word typhoon
===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in a world that separates nature with human nature and within that support the abuses in nature by not wanting to say anything about it - nor do anything about it with the excuse and justification that  'that's  someone's fault , it is not me who is responsible for this mess' - where i am 'unaware' of who i really am, 'unaware' of what i do to nature, the animals, the plants etc., 'unaware' of where the food on the table came from or how it arrived there, 'unaware' that nature  is being mined for food and profit - and use this 'unawareness' as an excuse and justify my apathy and my not taking self-responsibility for what we accept and allow in this world -  accepting and allowing the abuse by simply believing that nothing could be done about it,so as a consequaential outflow, created this current world system of inequality -
not seeing and realizing that we are all here, able humans  that we only have to truly care, be humbled by what nature is giving us unconditionally and put our heads together to take responsibility to birth LIFE on earth. 
 ===

Commitment to Correction 
To Birth Me Here as Life

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word agriculture by giving it a positive or a negative value, i stop - i breathe - to instead of charging it with a positive and a negative value i will assist myself to use the word equal to my expression and speak when i am clear of any reaction within myself


I commit myself to stop using the words 'i do not know', 'i am unaware that this is so', and start educating oneself by looking at how i can assist in establishing a world that truly honors life, listen to the interviews that talk about how this world functions and how the mind came about, and by following the blogs of people who are talking about what they see as what is really happening here.

I commit myself to establishing a world that truly honors life based on equality so all can get all the basic necessities all need to survive in dignity. I will start with myself as i am the creator of my 'within' and 'without' - writing, self-forgiving and correcting me breath by breath moment by moment.

I INVITE ALL TO WRITE AND BLOG.

I commit myself to assist in establishing a world that truly honors life based on equality where all can get the basic necessities to survive in dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment