RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Word Food Day 15 Yum, Delicious, Vitamins



 
===
===
My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:



In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'food'' - separating from the word by charging it with a positive and negative value - looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application assist myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .


Food


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word food by giving  it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word food by giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word food with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word food with a negative value


POSITIVE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word tasty
I forgive myself that u have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word tasty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word yummy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word yummy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word yum
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word yum

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself tp connect the word food to the word crispy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word crispy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word delicious
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word delicious

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word raw
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word raw

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word vegetarian
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word vegetarian

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word good
I forgive  myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word salads
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word salads

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word healthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted amd allowed myself to define the word food within the word healthy


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word vegetables
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word vegetables

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word fruits
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word fruits

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word vitamins
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word vitamins
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word minerals
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word minerals

NEGATIVE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word yuck
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word yuck

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word bad
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word bad

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word sugar
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word sugar

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word carbohydrates
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word carbohydrates

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word meat
I forgive myself that i h ave accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word meat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word food to the word animals
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word food within the word animals


===
Commitment to Correction


I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating myself from the word food by giving it a positive or negative value - i stop - i breathe - and to instead redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression

I commit myself to when and as i see myself charging the word food with a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe - and realise that the word food is just a word - and that's all there is to it.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself connecting/defining  the word food to/within other words - where  i see it as more than or less than what it really is - i stop i breathe - and change my starting point - redefine it and use it as equal to my expression

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and commitment to correction, assist myself to look within myself and release the beliefs, judgments, fears, memories, experiences etc. connected to this word and use it as equal to my expression.
===

No comments:

Post a Comment