RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Word 'Body' Day 19 Connected To Gym, Fit and Slim



 
===
===
My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:


===

BODY

In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'body
I am looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression. Through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application i am assisting myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .

===

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word body through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word body through giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word body with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word body with a negative value
===

POSITIVE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word slim
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word slim

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word fit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word fit

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word sexy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word sexy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word beautiful
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word beautiful

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word handsome
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word handsome

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word gym
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the rod body within the word gym

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word thin
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word thin

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word young
I forgive myself to define the word body within the word young

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word healthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word healthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the words smells good
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the words smells good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word weightloss
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word weightloss

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word alive
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word alive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word movement
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word movement

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word see
I forgive myself that  have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word see

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word smell
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word smell

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word taste
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word taste


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word hear
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word hear

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word touch
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word touch

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word legs
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word legs

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word vagina
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word vagina

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word penis
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word penis

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word sex
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word sex

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word ecstasy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word ecstasy
===

NEGATIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word ugly
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word ugly

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word old
I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word old

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word unhealthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word unhealthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word dirty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word dirty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the words smells bad
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the words smells bad

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word moles
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word moles

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word sick
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word sick

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word death
I forgive myself that i have  accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the words weight gain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and  allowed myself to define the word body within the words weight gain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word pain
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body within the word pain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word cancer
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word cancer

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word jaundice
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word jaundice

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the words giving birth
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the words giving birth

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word tuberculosis
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word tuberculosis

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word gout
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word gout 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word imprisonment
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word imprisonment

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word body to the word limitation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word body within the word limitation

===
Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself charging the word 'body' with a positive or negative value, believing that it will give me or someone a 'positive energy experience'-  i stop - i breathe - to assist myself to redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word 'body' through giving it a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe - to instead of giving it a positive and negative value, i assist myself to, before i say or write the word, be clear within myself and use the word 'body' as equal to my expression by writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application, assist myself to  practically live the redefined meaning i gave the word

===

The Creation of Heaven Into As Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment