RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Word Nutrition : Superfoods, Minerals Day 16




 
===
===
My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:


NUTRITION

In this blog i am looking at my relationship with the word 'nutrition' - separating from the word by charging it with a positive and negative value - looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within - where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application assist myself to release the charge and use the word as equal to my expression .


Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate from the word nutrition through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate from the word nutrition through giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word nutrition with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word nutrition with a negative value


POSITIVE Connections/Definitions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word health
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word health

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word vitamins
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word vitamins

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to connect the word nutrition to the word minerals
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word minerals

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word fit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word fit

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word vegetarian
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word  vegetarian

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word slim
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word slim

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word vegan
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word vegan

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word raw
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word raw




I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word food

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to word superfoods
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word superfoods



NEGATIVE Connections/Definitions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word fats
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word fats

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word carbohydrates
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word carbohydrates

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word sickness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word sickness


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word death
I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the words heart attack
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the words heart attack

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word weight
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word weight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word tuberculosis
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word tuberculosis

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word nutrition to the word sugar
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word nutrition within the word sugar



===
Commitment To Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word nutrition - i stop - i breathe - and see the commonsense in redefining the word and giving it a value equal to my expression - as who i am.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself  charging the word nutrition with a negative or a positive value - i stop - i breath - and change my starting point and redefine the word - giving it a value equal to life - as living words and use it as equal to my expression

I commit myself  to when and as i see myself connect/define the word nutrition to/within other words - i stop - i breathe and change my starting point -to assist myself to be clear within myself before i speak the word and use it as equal to my expression - as who i am as all life.




No comments:

Post a Comment