RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, November 9, 2012

Redefining the Word 'Food' Day 24


 


Redefinition of Words




Redefining the Word FOOD

(From: F-ool the bo-D-y  as we resource substance to energy )

(To: Feed y-O-u  as the real y-O-u  as the bo-D-y/substance/physical, equal to all that is here)

Any substance consumed to provide sustenance for the body, as all bodies in this world and reality, to support the body optimally - the substance, being equal to the substance ones body is made of, the body of plants are made of, the body of animals are made of, the body of nature is made of, until we do not need to kill plants and animals for profit, in a world based on equality.
===

According to Wikipedia, 

Food is any substance[1] consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydratesfatsproteinsvitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.


I am redefining the word 'food',  as i have realized that this definition is catering to the interest of the individual to survive separate from/as all life, which is dependent on ones ability to purchase food, which is not being made available to all

The energy produced by the cells are being used by the mind to create an alternate reality separate from what is here - which in essence, means that substance is being resourced as energy for the mind to exist, taking what the body needs to survive optimally, so instead of maintaining life and stimulating growth, the opposite is happening, as we transform substance to energy when we participate in thoughts, internal conversations, reactions - as emotions and feelings and using our mind to direct our behavior - as we use the mind to manipulate the body to justify our desires.

I am redefining the word as me - equal to all that is here, as i realized that the definition i give this word will determine my relationship to me, my view of myself, my view of others and my view of this world as a whole which will determine my experience of me, others and this world, and from here, determine my living, my behaviour, and how i create my world and reality.
===


No comments:

Post a Comment