RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Word 'Pumpkin' Connected To 'Thanksgiving' Day 28


  
 In this blog,  i am looking at my 'energetic relationship' with the word 'pumpkin and how i separate from the word through giving it a positive or a negative value  looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within  where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing,  self-forgiveness and self corrective application  assist myself to release the charge and  use the word as equal to my expression in my living application as living words .


Self-forgiveness



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word pumpkin through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word pumpkin through giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word pumpkin with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word pumpkin with a negative value

POSITIVE Connections
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word thanksgiving
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word thanksgiving

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word halloween
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word halloween

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word Cinderella
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word Cinderella

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the words 'ginisang kalabasa' ( a Filipino dish)
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the words 'ginisang kalabasa' ( a Filipino dish)


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word 'pinakbet'
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word 'pinakbet'


NEGATIVE Connections 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word mushy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word mushy


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word hard
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word hard

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word difficult
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word difficult

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word pooh
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word pooh

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word pumpkin to the word pie
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word pumpkin within the word pie




Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word pumpkin through giving it a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe.

I realize that i am charging the word 'pumpkin' with a positive or negative value creating an energetic relationship with the word. The definition i give this word is how I view myself, others and this world  - and accordingly, this is how i experience the word

So, instead of charging it with a positive or negative value and connecting it to/within other words, i redefine the word  and use it as equal to my expression

No comments:

Post a Comment