RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Mathematics 2: Day 30 Word Connections Food Family and Relaxation





  
===
===
===

In the last blog, pumpkin was given a value that is more than its real value which is life
because i connected it to the word Thanksgiving, which i connected to food, family and relaxation

When i did look, this is not just what i connected to the word Thanksgiving, there's a lot more words - words that gave me an inflated (more than) or deflated (less than) mind value of the pumpkin -  forgetting that the body of the real pumpkin's value = Life

In my other blog, i did self-forgiveness for separating from the word pumpkin, for charging it with a positive or negative value and connecting/defining it to/within other words. in this blog, i am releasing myself from separating myself from the word Thanksgiving, the positive and negative value i charged it with and the word-connections and definitions - using self-forgiveness and commitment to correct myself.


Self-forgiveness

Separation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word Thanksgiving through giving it a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word Thanksgiving through giving it a positive value
Positive and Negative Values
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word thanksgiving with a positive value
I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word thanksgiving with a negative value


Word Connections

POSITIVE CONNECTIONS

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word food
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word food


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect word thanksgiving to the word family
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word family


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word relaxation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word  relaxation


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word pumpkin pumpkin pie
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word pumpkin pie

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word  turkey
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word turkey

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word dressing
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word dressing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word 
stuffing
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word stuffing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word party
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word party

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the words southern greens
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word southern greens


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word  invitation
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word invitation
===

NEGATIVE CONNECTIONS
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word money
I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word money

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word expenditure
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word expenditure

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word alone
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word alone

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word cooking
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word cooking

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word thanksgiving to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word thanksgiving within the word fat

===

Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself inflating or deflating the value of the word  within/as my mind by connecting/defining it to/within other words, i stop - i breathe.

I realize that connecting/defining the word thanksgiving to/within other words make me see the pumpkin within my mind either more than or less than its real value - which is life

So, i will redefine the word Thanksgiving and blog about my mind relationship with it and accept and allow myself to establish a real relationship with it and use it as equal to my spoken and written expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment