RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Texture of Pumpkin and Feces Day 31 Thought Dimension



  
In this blog i am looking at who i am as the mind in relationship to the pumpkin.

I am looking at the texture of the pumpkin when boiled. It has this mushy texture which i associated to the texture of the feces and so this has been given a 'negative value' within/as my mind. I am correcting this mind-relationship and assisting myself to establish a real relationship with the pumpkin using self-forgiveness and commitments to correct myself.

I am looking at the different dimensions of the mind but first, i will look at thoughts ( conscious mind )

Thought:
'The pumpkin has a mushy texture that resembles the texture of feces

'I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that the texture of pumpkin resembles the texture of feces where within this one thought i activate a personality/character within my mind that is an alternate version of me, judging the pumpkin as less than Life,                                 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the texture of feces as less than Life giving the feces a value that is less than life

===
Giving the Pumpkin a mind value = -10

not realizing that

 the value of the pumpkin = Life


===

I commit myself to when and as i see myself making the pumpkin less than its real value - as i connect/define it to/within the texture of the feces
I stop

I breathe

To, instead of thinking thoughts about the mushy texture of the pumpkin and activating a character/personality by thinking thoughts about its mushy texture, i am assisting myself to accept and allow myself to develop a real relationship to the pumpkin as an equal.- giving it a value equal to Life - as it is made from the same substance the body/physical is made of - equal to the body/physical, equal to the body of animals, equal to the body of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment