RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Word 'Heart' Day 22


My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:


===

In this blog,  i am looking at my relationship with the word 'heart'

 and how i separate from the word through giving it a positive or a negative value

 looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within

 where i did not see it equal to my expression

 and to through writing

 self-forgiveness

 and self corrective application

 assist myself to release the charge 

and

 use the word as equal to my expression

 in my living application as living words .
===

Self-forgiveness


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself

to separate myself from the word heart through giving it a positive value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself

 to separate myself from the word heart through giving it a negative value



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word heart with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word heart with a negative value

POSITIVE
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word healthy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word healthy


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word fit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word fit

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word fitness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word fitness


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word satisfaction
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word satisfaction

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word feelings
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word feelings
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word feel
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word feel

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word know
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word know

I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word to the word spirit
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word spirit
  

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word spiritual
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word spiritual

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word life
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word life


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word 
love
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word love


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word eternal
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word eternal



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word joy
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word joy


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word passion
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word passion

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word compassion
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word compassion

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word happiness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word happiness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word promise
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word promise

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word hope
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word hope


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word peace
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word peace

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word purity
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word purity
===

NEGATIVE


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word disagreement
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word disagreement

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word attack
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word attack

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word anger
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart to the word anger
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word disease
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word disease


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word fatigue
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word fatigue

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word overworked
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word overworked

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word fat
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word fat


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word pity
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word pity

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the words 'unhealthy food'
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the words 'unhealthy  food'



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word poor
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word poor

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word heart to the word sadness
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word heart within the word sadness

===

Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i separate myself from the word heart through giving it a positive or a negative value

I stop

I breathe 

I realize that the word heart is a word,  a manifestation in this world equal to who i am,  to instead of going within my mind to give it a positive value and add more to it - making it more than what it is - by connecting/defining it to/within other words

 like eternal love, joy, happiness, spirit, hope, peace etc.

 to make it look like it is more than what it is so i can get a 'positive energy experience' when i say or write it 

and give it a negative value - subtracting from it - making it less than what it is - by connecting /defining it to/within other words 

like death, disease, pity, sadness etc.

I  realized that there is consequence when i do that,  as i use energy within my mind to be able to think, and experience something, and that this energy comes from the body, and as i feed my body with nutrients, i take it back, when i write and speak this word with a positive or negative value attached to it, like a computer plugged to an outlet on the wall, where electricity runs through to power the computer - as the nutrients gets transformed into energy for use by the mind, robbing my body of sustenance it needs to survive, where i feed my body food to survive and then take energy from it for the mind to use when i think and experience positive and negative experiences.

So, i correct my starting point and assist myself to write and speak the word as equal to my expression- as who i am, what i am and how i am.

To instead of abusing the words i speak and write - as the evil me only writing and speaking from a point of self-interest - wanting to be happy, or fearing sadness, pain, death, suffering, not existing etc. so i can get an energy fix - where all that matters is me - disregarding all else in this existence,

I direct myself to write and say the word - as equal to my expression, redefine it and live the redefined meaning of the word.


===

 

No comments:

Post a Comment