RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Is Real? The Physical Heartbeat vs The Mind Day 21


My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:

Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself

 to have the delusion

 that the mind is real 

and reality is not 

making the mind more real than reality, 

the physical body

 essentially saying that my thoughts is more real 

than 

my 

physical heartbeat

NOT realizing that

i am here

as the breath

as the presence

in this physical body

physically moving

sensing

breathing

with a heart beating


walking  with all of existence in this one life 




===


Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself 

having the delusion that the 

mind is real 

and reality, the heartbeat, the body, is 'NOT'

I STOP

I BREATHE





I change my starting point

from the mind character in delusion

to the real physical character physically living here




to through

WRITING




Self-forgiveness




and commitment to correct oneself

breath by breath

moment by moment

in constant living application

assist myself 

to wake myself up 



to what is here as this

real physical existence

i stomp my feet


i clap once

and stabilize me as BREATH




to see who i really am 

as equal to the nature of life, the animals of life, the plants of life etc.




===


No comments:

Post a Comment