RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Word 'Blood' Connected to 'Life' Day 26


 


In this blog,  i am looking at my 'energetic relationship' with the word 'blood and how i separate from the word through giving it a positive or a negative value  looking at the words i connected it to and defined it within  where i did not see it equal to my expression and to through writing,  self-forgiveness and self corrective application  assist myself to release the charge and  use the word as equal to my expression in my living application as living words .




I realized that the definition i give this word will determine my relationship to me, my view of myself, my view of others and my view of this world as a whole which will determine my experience of me, others and this world, and from here, determine my living, my behavior, and how i create my world and reality.


                                                                                           Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word blood through giving it a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word blood through giving it a negative value

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word blood with a positive value
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word blood with a negative value


POSITIVE CONNECTIONS

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word alkaline
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word alkaline

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood with the word pure
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word pure

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word greens
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word greens

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word relative
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word relative

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word royal
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word royal


NEGATIVE CONNECTIONS

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word dirty
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word dirty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word death

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word germs
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word germs

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the letters HIV
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the letters HIV

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word cancer
I forgive myself that i  have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word cancer

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word acidic
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word acidic

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word disease
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word disease

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word transfusion
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word transfusion

I forgive myself that  i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word pork
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood to the word pork

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word gloves
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word gloves

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word vampire
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word vampire

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word blood to the word murder
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word blood within the word murder

===
Commitment to Correction

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separating from the word blood through giving it a positive or a negative value - i stop - i breathe.

I realize that charging the word with a positive or a negative value is me creating an 'energetic relationship with the word blood'. I view myself, others and this world according to the definition i give the word - and this is how i also experience this word - realizing that the real value of words is equal to my expression - as who i am , as equal to all that is here - as  the value equal to life.

So, instead of charging it with a positive or a negative value, and connecting/defining it to/within other words, i redefine the word and use it as equal to my expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment