RECIPES

RECIPES
Living E-book

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Body: 'Unaware' of Every Beat of My Heart Day 20 : Breath




 
===
My Main Self-Perfection Blog Site:


In this blog, i am writing self-forgiveness - as a way of letting go of separation from the body - looking at the heart, the breath, and writing commitment statements  to correct myself and align my living to what is best for all, to birth me here as who i am as equal to the physical/body - as equal to the body of nature, animals, plants etc. - realizing that for us to talk about food, fitness  and nutrition, which i will write about later on, we have to talk about the body.




I forgive myself that i haven't  accepted and allowed myself to  have an equal and one relationship with my breathing, walking equal and one with the physical body

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate from my own physical body as i exist within my mind - in an alternate reality - where i think thoughts in secret , i imagine in secret, i have internal conversations in secret, react in secret etc. - as the evil that is me,  hiding within the recesses of my mind where no one knows, where no sees who i have become - the 'real' me,  the 'truth' of me within and as my mind - not willing to let go of all separation that exist between me and the body, nature, the animals, the plants etc. -  only wanting to let go of a little bit of my beliefs, ideas, opinions etc. - as who i have become as the mind - but not really wanting to let go of all my beliefs, ideas, opinions, reactions etc, - within self-interest - as an individual looking out only for myself and disregarding the consequence of 'self-interest' to the whole physical existence - giving the excuse that i have to survive as an individual - justifying that by saying 'this is a dog eats dog world' or the positive polarity which is 'i am a divine being' - not realizing that i have become the mind - separating myself from reality/physical - within 'separation awareness' - not fully aware of where my thoughts come from, how do they look like, where do they manifest in the human body etc. - and in this limited awareness i try to rationalize and interpret reality according to how i see this world through a veil  -  'unaware' of  who i really am - as equal to the body/physical - as equal to the body of nature, the animals, plants etc, - as all that is here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not have certainty, stability, walking breath by breath aware of every single thing that i participate in, in every way, calculating exactly the consequence of each point, the decisions to be made

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not be very specific, hiding some points where i acted in self-interest, justifying rather than show specifically throughout eternity that the point i am walking in its consequence and outflow will be what is best for all - showing that i am in fact someone that has forgiven myself and that was proven over and over again - showing that it is possible to take responsibility  for everything and stand with self-forgiveness absolutely within self-honesty which is what defines what is best for all 

I forgive myself that i have  accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our hearts beat, that we breathe in every moment and this physical heart and breath exist equal and one in and as all human beings

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to ensure that each heart beats, that each breath taken - each beating heart of the physical beats to its fullest potential with all physical necessities  and provisions afforded to all equally, to take care of the physical body, and so our living in and as this physical existence, and in this equality and oneness - come together and stand together in how we can develop an equilibrium of life on earth

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say,  'i love' someone when it is 'imagined love' - which is not real because if it was real, the reality of love would show in this physical existence, in the lives of all humanity.

I forgive myself that i  haven't accepted and allowed myself to not open my eyes to seeing the reality of who i have become as who we all have become within the mind, the consequences of my/our thoughts, words and deeds in the creation of  my/our own life/lives and the effects this has on other human beings' lives and all humanity and this physical existence 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be blind in seeing our equal and one responsibility to what we in fact accept and allow in this physical existence


Commitment to Correct Myself Breath by Breath Moment by Moment

I commit myself to when and as i see myself separate from my own physical body by existing within my mind - an alternate reality - where i think thoughts, imagine, have internal conversations, react etc.- i stop - i breathe and bring myself back to where i am here in this physical existence - stomp my feet- clap once and wake myself up to who i am as equal to the body/physical - the body of nature, the body of animals, the body of plants etc. and equalize with the body/physical

I commit myself to accept and allow me to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, - assist myself to have an equal and one relationship with my breathing, walking equal and one with the physical body

I commit myself to accept and allow myself to open my eyes, as my 'I' , as the mind - opening within the context of really seeing into and as the mind, walking through the dimensions of the mind from the conscious, subconscious, unconscious, quantum mind and quantum physical - as i listen to the interviews about the quantum mind etc, as i write my Journey to Life blogs, write and speak self-forgiveness and self corrective application, as i write commitment to correct myself moment to moment breath by breath - to in this opening and seeing, take responsibility for and really establish self as the living solution to the evil that we have become as the mind

I commit myself to blog about the extent of abuse that is being allowed with every physical heartbeat and every physical breath in this physical existence -  and show that if we write, self-forgive, commit to correct ourselves moment by moment, and align our living to what is best for all - in our journey to life and living, we can create heaven into as earth - starting with one self-forgiveness statement, 'i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ...'.

I commit myself to open my eyes, and assist in establishing a system where resources of this physical existence is distributed equally for all to have access to all the basic neccessities one need to live in dignity - where not one person live in inferiority to anyone else within the physical,  and changing the world from a living perspective with much of the consequences created  by the current world system stopped, such as crime, wars etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment